56.

(Excuse any mistakes)

Hope

I had a week out of school and today was my last day. I also took a paid vacation off from work. I didn't even have any plans I just knew I needed a break from the two. Me, Legend and Genesis were sitting in the living room watching the first 48.

These Niggas really get in that room and fold, that shit so upsetting.

Some of the quote on quote realist and toughest niggas always do Legend said agreeing with him.

I don't even wanna talk, get my lawyer on the line. I ain't even telling they asses my name. I can see me now, please state your name for the recording, me " Lawyer ", them, where were you on such and such day at this time, me " lawyer".

Genesis you really got a problem I told him laughing. We all continued to watch tv. Genesis phone rung and he started having a conversation with whoever called.

You don't see us watching tv? Take yo phone call in the kitchen or something Legend told him. He smacked his lips and got up then left out the living room.

Legend positioned hisself on the couch and laid his head in my lap.

It's time for a retwist I told him as I ran my hands through his dreads, and you need to do something with this color.

Alright damn, what else?

I couldn't help but laugh, I wasn't saying it like that.

All I was trying to do was lay down and yo ass got to going.

Omg shut up.

Yo birthday in a few days, you still haven't decided what you wanna do?

No, I've never been big on celebrating my birthday for real, I just know I wanna do something simple and nice with you. Nothing over the top.

We can do that, but you know whatever the millionaire in there wanna do he gone want you to be apart of it, and ain't shit ever simple with him. That nigga think his birthday a national holiday.

Yea I remember his party last year. It was so many people there I couldn't believe it.

His parties been like that since he was 14.

Yea he right here hold on Genesis said passing Legend the phone.

He continued to lay in my lap as he talked on the phone.

Straight up?

Hell yea that sound like what we all need and it's perfect because my girl and G birthday this weekend.

Aight bet, I'll let him know.

Legend passed Genesis back the phone then sat up.

You wanna go to LA for your birthday?

LA are you serious?

Yea, that was just East, they wanna fly all of us out, he said Mook and Rico both come in town tomorrow, he opening up a lil spot out there and want us to come.

Hell yea I wanna go I told him excited as hell. I've never in my life been outside of Maryland. When does he want us to come?

Tomorrow night.

That mean we gotta look up flights, try and go shopping the whole 9.

Nah he said Ali got a private Jet, he gone send the time and other details to G, and we can go shopping there. Call Lauren and see if she down.

I grabbed my phone then went upstairs to call Lauren. She answered on the third ring.

Hey love what's up?