57. 3 headed goat

(Excuse any mistakes)

I don't know who could fuck with me, honestly
And they know I'm the man so they watching me
Different color bands like Monopoly
Man, they must not be using his head
If he thinking I don't keep a Glock on me
That's like suicide if you play with us, got a better chance at the lottery
Call an ambulance when that chopper sweep
Make the crowd dance, choreography
Once I got a plan, ain't no stopping me
Three car garage, million dollar crib with a foreign bitch riding on top me
A lot of people done said I won't be shit, well I guess they owe me an apology...

Genesis

We had just landed in LA and it was beautiful as hell here. I could see me copping a crib and making this my new home. Ali private jet made me feel like I was the president. I told both of my brothers I was definitely about to cop me one and of course father Legend said that would be doing too much. East had a truck pick us up from the airport and they took us to the air BnB I had got for us to stay in. Lennox and Legend was both here with they girls which was cool for them but I needed me some Cali cheeks.

Since we were all going out of town I decided to send my mama, pops, my god mama, her boyfriend as well as Legend and Lennox pops and his wife to Jamaica. I wanted to make sure we all lived it up.

We pulled up to the air BnB and I couldn't even cap it was nice as hell.

We all went inside and picked what rooms we wanted to sleep in.

I went to the master sweet and the first thing I did was jumped in the shower. My birthday was tonight at 12 and I was ready to turn up. Cali was three hours behind Maryland, so us leaving at 8 meant it was only five here. The flight was 5 hours and it was now 10p.m which was perfect timing to get out here and hit these night time Cali streets. Mook told us about a club here and made sure he put us all on the list. Once I was dressed I made my way into the living room where everybody was

This time difference got me sleepy as hell Hope said yawning.

Girl your birthday is at 12 if you don't take a shot and turn up Lauren told her.

That's what type of time I'm on Lo.

She filled up hella shot glasses with white and dark liquor. I didn't have to drive so I was on straight demon time. Every year when me and Legends birthday came Lauren would swear it was her birthday too, so she would be just as turnt as us. Everybody knocked down shots, even grand daddy Legend.

The car pulled up so we made our way outside and got in them. This traffic here was something ridiculous.

Once we made it to the club they took us in the back entrance. One of the security guards led us up to East and them booth. Cali had some pretty bitches and I felt like a lil ass kid in the candy store.

We made it up to the booth and greeted East, Rico and Mook. The woods was in rotation and the bottles was coming back to back, everybody was turnt up and enjoying ourselves especially me. I was getting a dance from this stripper bitch throwing hella ones when 3 women approached the booth where we was. All three of them were bad as hell but the light skinned one caught my eye. She was thick as fuck and icy then a mf. She didn't come in the booth with the other two broads, she ordered her a bottle and the waitress returned with a bottle of 1942 and a whole lot of ones. Shorty was necking the bottle, throwing ones and shaking hella ass. I was in love and I didn't even know the bitch name.

Damn lil nigga close yo mouth Lauren said smacking my lip taking me out my trance. I had to play it cool and go back to what I was doing. The last thing I remembered was the clock striking 12 and everybody showing me and Hope mad love. I was a boiled potato with cheese, bacon, sour cream and chives. I couldn't even stand up that's how faded I was.