15. Out my business

I can do this in my sleep this shit really something lite
Sorry mama I ain't right I'm just caught up in the life
But um
bitch get out my business I ain't ask you...

Ariel

I was sitting across from Hopes motel room when I saw Legend pull up and park outside her shit and then she brought her nappy headed ass out a few seconds later and hopped in his truck . I was hot as hell and just confused as to what he seen in Hope's poor ass. They sat there for awhile and I was mad because I didn't know what they were doing. Legends windshield was tinted the hell out and for all I knew she was in there giving my nigga some head.

They had to be sitting there for damn near an hour when she finally got out and he pulled off. I swear it's like God be wanting me to see whenever a mf was trying to play with me because I was coming over here to ask her did she want to go out to eat and look at the foul shit I see.

As soon as she got in the room my phone dinged and it was a message from Hope telling me we needed to talk. That bitch conscience must've had her feeling guilty because she knew she was wrong for being with Legend. I texted the ho back and let her know I'll stop by around 4:30 tomorrow.

The next day I was at my granny's on the couch chilling, this where we been staying for the last few days. My my mama came into the living room and told me to go get pick up some food she ordered and to stop and get her some cigarettes and a Pepsi. Once I got the food I stopped at the gas station and was getting her stuff when some nigga behind me decided to get in my business.

Yo ass a little too young to be smoking Newports ain't you?

I grabbed the stuff and was about to turn around to curse his ass the hell out but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him. He was fine as hell with long dreads, a rollie on his wrist, chain around his neck and he had on Gucci from head to toe. He almost looked like a knock off Legend.

Why you all in my business?

He chuckled and showed his perfect teeth, I don't know if it was his smile or his sexy ass laugh that made me wet but I for sure wanted to see what he was hitting for.

You right my fault.

They for my mama if you must know.

Tell Ma that shit ain't good for her, them jawns cancerous.

Jawns? Boy where the hell you from?

Philly.

The hell you doing in Baltimore?

Visiting, now you all in my business. Let me $25 on pump 3.

I looked out the window at pump 3 and saw that he was pushing a Benz truck. Oh this nigga got money money I thought to myself.

How long you in town for I asked him as we both made our way out the gas station.

Another day or two. But I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of Baltimore.

I hope so, imma have to show you around.

Show me around huh?

Yea, what's yo number?

How old are you?

19 I told him lying like a rug.

He handed me his phone and I called my phone.

Lock me in

What's yo name ?

Ari, yours?

Lennox.

Well make sure you hit my line Lennox.

Fasho

I walked over to the car and pulled off. Once I got back to my granny's crib I gave my mama her stuff then went and sat back in the living room. I still had a lil minute before it was time go meet with Hope, I was scrolling through Facebook when a message from Lennox came through. We were texting back and fourth when my phone rung. I rolled my eyes and answered it.

What Dre?

Don't fucking what me you never hit me back, I know yo ass bet not had of went and met with that nigga Legend.

Well too bad I did.

Ariel why the fuck would you do some dumb shit like that, now what if that nigga would've did something to yo ass.

But he didn't and instead of irritating me you should be thanking me.

Thanking yo ass for what?

I put all that shit on BC, Legend looking for his ass instead of you.

Why the fuck would you do that, you know damn well BC ass ain't cut and Legend won't hesitate to body his ass. I pulled the trigger not that nigga.

Well Dre yo ass ain't here better BC take the fall for it then you. I handled the shit so let it go.

Ariel you know I came to make a money move, I'll be back as soon as this bag gone, I ain't hiding from Legend ass, this shit was already on the floor before I even popped at his lame ass little brother, trust me I'm coming back and I'm on whatever that nigga on.

Well in the meantime he think you laying low.

Laying low? you told that mf I ran? Now I gotta really hurry up with this shit for a nigga think I left town on some scary shit.

What else was I suppose to tell his ass.

Nothing because yo ass had no business meeting with the mf in the first place. You not in the streets Ariel so you don't know how this shit go chill yo ass out.

Dre whatever, it's over with and besides my home girl told me Genesis ass is in a coma barley hanging on. They don't know when his ass gone wake up or if he ever will for that matter.

And what the fuck you think gone happen when that nigga finally do, don't forget yo ass opened that car door and took all that nigga money and shit.

Hopefully you hit him hard enough that he don't remember. Besides I'm sure money and that lil shit I took dont matter to him.

That's not the point Ariel.

Bye Dre, I hung up on his ass before he could even respond, all that shit he was talking about was irrelevant and I wasn't trying to hear it. I grabbed my mamas car keys then headed to Hopes trap, I pray this bitch didn't irritate me more than I was already was.

After that pointless ass conversation I had with Hope I left and was headed back to my granny's. That bitch may have thought I was stupid but I was far from it. I only went over there because I thought she was gone come clean about messing with Legend but she didn't. She was lying and playing with me so I faked some tears lied and played like I gave a fuck about her, and like the lame bitch she is she went for it. Jacobi and Lamar had been on my ass about the $150 a piece they gave me to fuck Hope's ass but since it didn't happen they wanted they money back, that $300 was long gone and they might as well took their loss to the chin and moved the fuck around, that ran through pussy wasn't probably even worth $300 but oh well. Then this nigga Dre wanna keep acting like he scared of Genesis waking up whereas I didn't give a fuck, he had a couple thousand on him and some dope and I took that shit. BC bitch ass was acting all scared and shit and kept asking Dre why would he shoot knowing that was gone bring Legend out, so why they stood there going back and fourth I opened up his door and the nigga face was bloody as hell from hitting his head on the steering wheel. The second I touched his pockets he moved and that's when I had Dre knock his ass out with the butt of that big ass gun he was holding. I made him and BC leave while I called 12 and the ambulance, I had to make the shit look good, they brought it and so did Legend. I hope that nigga Genesis never wake up and I would greatly appreciate it if his ass just went ahead an died, the fuck do God keep sparing his ass for.

While driving Lennox texted me and told me to come to his room, I liked what type of time he was on and all he needed to do was send the addy and I was gone be on my way. His ass wasn't gone want to go back to Philly after messing with me. As soon as he sent the address I put it in my GPS and headed to the hotel he was staying at.

My head was gone over Legend but I knew timing was everything so in the meantime I was gone entertain other niggas and Lennox was first up. If this bitch Hope thought that she had even the slightest chance with my nigga she had another thing coming, this bitch was gone learn quick fast and in a hurry what happens when she cross a bitch like me. She was gone think Julian was a saint compared to how bad I was gone do her.

Let the games begin BITCH...