3. Naked

Take away the big shirts, the tattoos the sweatpants and vans.
Okay I don't wear no makeup no purse in my hands.
My resting bitch face is mistaken for the mean girl.
But what if I told you there's nothing I want more in this world than somebody who loves me naked...

I haven't been out the house or to school since last week when I hung out with Ariel. That next morning when I got home not only did Julian beat me like his own personal punching bag but he also allowed two random old men to have their way with me. I felt dirty and disgusting. Today he had me set up to go with some man by the name of Steven. He told Julian that he wanted me for the entire night and would pay a thousand dollars for me. 500 now and the other 500 when he brought me back the next day.

Once he told me what was up I flipped out, I was tired of him selling me and treating me like a prostitute. I don't know what came over me but I had enough of him and his bullshit and today it all ended. What sounded like a good idea in my head quickly became a bad one in reality. He beat me worst then he had ever done before. My face was swollen, my eye was black, I had bald spots in my head from him dragging me so forcefully by my hair and I stopped counting the bruises I had all over my body from him kicking and punching me. Eventually I gave in because I couldn't take the pain anymore and agreed to do what he asked of me.

Steven came and picked me up and we were heading to what I assumed was his home. The whole ride there was uncomfortable. He kept rubbing my thigh and touching me and I swear each time he did it I wanted to throw up. Nothing about this man was a least a tad bit attractive and I promise if he touches my thigh again imma make him crash and kill both of us. If he was smart he'd just keep his hands to hisself.

We pulled up to a red light and this fat bastard swiped his hands across my breast. The first thing i looked down and saw was an ink pen so I grabbed it and before even giving it a second thought I shoved it as hard as I could into his thigh causing him to scream like a damn girl. I hopped out the car and ran as fast as I could. My body was in excruciating pain but I didn't care. I had to keep running no matter how much it hurt.

I had been walking for over 30 minutes now and once I was convinced that he wasn't coming after me I finally slowed down and tried to catch my breath. I didn't have any idea where I was going to go but I just knew it wouldn't be back to Julian's. I walked and tried my best to figure something out. It seem like the only option I had was to call Ariel and see if her and Ms.Brandy would let me come there for the night and then I'd figure out tomorrow once I cross that bridge.

I walked until I seen a gas station. I just hoped the gas station worker would let me use the phone. I took my hair out the ponytail and brought it down over my face so that my bruises weren't as visible and then put on my hood. Walking inside the gas station clerk was talking to some boy with dreads, I didn't see his face because his back was towards me.

Excuse me, do you have a phone I can use?

I don't have a public in here.

I instantly got irritated because I didn't know what else to do. I looked up at the clerk and he was looking back at me. His eyes kind of got wide and I'm sure it's because he saw how badly my face looked.

You ok? he asked me.

Yes I'm fine I told him turning around to leave.

If you need to call someone you can use my cellphone.

A sense of relief came over me as he handed me his phone and I dialed Ariel's number. I felt defeated once she didn't answer.

Thank you I said handing him his phone back. I walked out of the gas station and just stood against the building. My life was in shambles and I didn't know what to do. Every time I thought I had at least the tiniest bit of something figured out something always ruined it.