33

Lennox

Me and Ariel had been in Philly for a damn month now and this had to be the most aggravating begging ass girl I knew. Once it was confirmed at her doctors appointment that she was really pregnant I had to bring her ass back to my city with me because I knew if I left her ass there Legend would for sure body her and the kid. All there was now left to do was the fetal paternity test which would be done in like a week or so here. Them results would determine every thing for her ass because like I said before, if the kid wasn't mine I was feeding her ass to the wolves. I had for sure bossed the bitch up because I couldn't have her around my city with me looking any kind of way. She was calling and texting my phone like crazy saying that she wanted to go get some food, all her ass did was eat and didn't gain a pound, she didn't look pregnant at all and if I didn't go to the doctor with her and sit in that room and see shit with my own eyes I would swear that she wasn't pregnant at all.

It was all love whenever I was in Philly, everybody knew me. I felt like Mitch when I rode through my hood, all the real niggas showed love and all the bad bitches was on my head.

I pulled up to my local corner store and got out. It's been a minute since I had some Italian ice and I wanted one bad. As soon as I walked in I saw Juice and Gotti.

If it ain't the youngest nigga in charge, tf you been at nigga Gotti asked dapping me up.

I be in and out, but I been back in town for a month now.

What the fuck you been doing hibernating?

Hell nah, I just got a lil situation I'm tryna get situated, what y'all nigga been on?

Shit, the streets dry as fuck since yo ass done took some time off, niggas taxing for that botched ass work and everybody wanna be the boss so you know what that mean?

Ain't no workers.

Exactly, mfs forget that this shit like an assembly line, every nigga gotta play they part for shit to come out right.

So who y'all been getting y'all shit from?

Caesar from up on 18th, shit trash but what can we do, you know ain't a soul around this mf got that shit you and Letty had on the streets, the real dealers and the feins missed the fuck out of y'all.

I know but I told y'all I got personal shit going on. But y'all my Niggas so I'm sure I can get a few bricks for y'all.

Shid ain't nobody got brick money, it's tight out here Nox.

I'll front you broke ass niggas, only because I know what type of leg work you niggas can put in, and I ain't worried about you niggas fucking me over because we all know how that's gone end for niggas.

Yea we know you Lil crazy mf. What yo ass on tonight though?

Shit, I been put up, today actually my first day coming out for real.

They having a block party for Carl you might as well slide through, you know Carl was Letty baby.

Hell yea, today his death date or something?

It's his birthday, he died the day after remember?

Oh yea damn, I remember now that you saying it.
But yea imma slide through.

Aight bet.

I dapped both of them up then they left. Once I got my Italian ice I decided to go visit my mama. I stopped and got her some flowers then headed to the cemetery. I parked the car then made my way to her grave.

What's up ma I said kneeling down and putting the neatly sitting the flowers down in front of her headstone. I hope you know I miss you like crazy, but you know yo baby boy gone be good. You raised a helluva nigga. I'm trying to get to know my other family and the shit ain't so easy, I done walked in the middle of some shit and now I'm just standing in the cross fire. Ma you know I ain't no snake ass nigga, but you also know this situation personal to me. It ain't even about the girl, it's about the kid. I was sixteen when Nia and our baby was killed because of me, that situation still mess with my mind heavy, I just feel like if this baby mine I gotta protect it because I failed my first child and his mother and I can't let that happen again. My son would be turning 5 this year and niggas didn't even give him a chance to live, and now my own brother tryna end the life of another kid that could possibly be mine. I ain't tryna beef with him Ma, but I feel like he gone end up leaving me with no choice, it ain't no middle ground with him, I feel like even if he let baby girl stay alive long enough to give birth I'd be good and wouldn't care what he did to her ass. I can already tell she don't give a damn about the baby, she just know that if I'm the father imma take care of mine which in her sick mind means she gone be well taken care of as well. But this ain't that, my only concern is that baby. I wish you was here to tell me what to do. Legend don't have a clue on what I'm really cut like and I promise I don't want him to bring that out of me, but if he keep playing with me imma have to show him that I'm like that, then all that's gone lead too is me being out here by myself. They don't know me like they know him, so I know they don't have love for me like they got for him either. That's his family, I'm the new comer I don't expect nobody to ride for me, that's why I keep two guns fully loaded. I just pray it don't come to that. I love you lady and it ain't a soul walking this earth that will ever be able to replace you. You and only you know what it really is with me so watch over yo baby.