50. Boyz in the hood

Boyz In Tha Hood, give that nigga the ball back
Ridin with some shit to knock a nigga car in half (2x)
Y'all niggas playin y'all tryna be us
Smoke one of these bitch niggas and shake they whole team up
(Choppas) we the boys who do the clean up
Hit ya block and sweep ya motherfuckin street up
Don't give a fuck about police
Broad day and knock a nigga off his feet
Spot em, put the beam on em, we got em
(Blouw) another motherfuckin body
Another nigga bad for our health
Put his pussy ass right up on the shelf

Legend

The pain I was feeling from this gash on the side of my face was some serious ass shit. I couldn't believe that nigga smacked me in my shit with that gun. I wanted to be the one who put his bitch ass down but it is what it is, as long as he was gone I was content with it.

Lauren's doorbell rung and I was about to get up and open it.

I got it Lennox said coming down the stairs.

A few seconds later him and Genesis came into the living room.

You good?

Yea G I'm good.

I still can't believe that nigga was able to get off on you like that.

Me neither, they came through like the nigga in the white robe did Bernie Mac on the players club. Woke me straight up and the first thing I saw was the barrel of a gun. It was him the two niggas he was in the room with and that bitch Ariel. That bitch ass nigga he called Tay shot my fucking dog.

Yea Bruno went to doggy heaven. I put him in a dumpster though.

Genesis you put my dog in a fucking dumpster?

Nigga what else did you want me to do with him?

You could've buried him or something.

Legend yo ass was kidnapped and you wanted us to take time to bury yo fucking dog? You serious bro? Lennox you hear this nigga.

I looked over at Lennox and I could tell his body was physically here but his mind was somewhere else.

Lennox what you do to her?

He looked up at me. I did what needed to be done.

Lo told me about your first kid, and on my life I would've been ok with waiting until she brought yo kid into the world.

It's cool Legend. She did too much foul shit, she would've fucked around and sat me up eventually. That chapter closed now so it ain't no need to discuss it. We got you back safely and that's all that matters.

I appreciate both of y'all for putting y'all lives on the line for me.

Legend I know you would've did the same thing for us mad or not. If we was in trouble you was coming.

I looked up and Lauren and Hope were walking through the door.

These men here to see y'all Lauren said and walking in behind her was all four of the Niggas from last night. Lauren went over and sat on Lennox lap and Hope came and sat on the couch next to me.

What's up Ali, Lennox said speaking to the older man.

Everybody good he asked looking around at all of us.

My son in law wanted to kick it with y'all for a minute. Y'all got time to talk?

Yea Lennox told him.

Before we got out of here I wanted to make sure y'all lil niggas was straight. I wasn't tryna step on y'all toes with y'all kill but that nigga came for my child so I had to personally handle him.