12.Dont take it personal

Just one of them days
That a girl goes through
When I'm angry inside
Don't want to take it out on you
Just one of them days
Don't take it personal
I just wanna be all alone
And you think I treat you wrong...

I had been sitting here for hours irritated as hell that this damn man just took my phone and left. My patience was growing thin and I was ready for him to bring my property back. I don't know what Ariel's ass did but I just prayed that she didn't have anything to do with what happened to Genesis. The few times I've been around him I've grew to like him, he's a really cool laid back guy. Even though I haven't been messing with Ariel like that I still didn't want anything to happen to her but I knew if she had a hand in what went down she was going to have to answer to Legend and that's something nobody could stop.

I didn't know how to get in contact with him or where to find him at. I just sat here on the bed looking stupid. It was now a little after 3 and I knew Sammy was working the front desk so I put on some shoes and headed to the office so I could use the phone to call my cell phone.

Hey Sammy.

Hey Hope how's it going?

A little annoyed. Can I use the phone to make a call?

Of course she said handing it over the counter.

I grabbed it then called my phone and the line just rung until the voicemail picked up. I smacked my lips and dialed my number again but the same thing happened.

Here I told Sammy handing her back the Motel phone.

Everything ok ?

No this damn boy took my phone and I just want my stuff back.

You have an iPhone right?

Yea.

Well use the find my phone app on my phone, you just have to know your iCloud and password then it'll track your phone for you.

Really?

Yes, here she said going to the app and giving me her phone. I put in my info then waited for the app to do its job.

You know the person who took your phone?

Yea, he's such an asshole.

Sounds like a boo thing she said smiling.

Absolutely not. We're not even friends.

Then how did he get your phone ?

Long story.

Her phone dinged.

Here do you know where this is?

No, but that's the east side isn't it?

Yea, I believe so.

Ok thanks Sammy.

Are you going to get it?

I'm going to try.

Well I'm about to go on my lunch break so I can take you if you want me too.

You sure?

Yea it's not a problem, just let me clock out.

Ok, I'm about to go grab my purse I'll meet you at your car.

I left out the front office and was headed back to my room when I saw Ariel standing at the door. She turned around and looked at me.

Yo phone don't work or something?

I don't have my phone at the moment. What's up?

I watched her as she looked me up and down and I gave her a confused look in return.