65 how the game go

(Excuse any mistakes i know there's a lot 😂)

Uh, stay in my lane, play the game, how the game go
Stayed the same, these niggas changed, I don't change though
We in the booth, back to back, let that pain go
We in them coupes, back to back, black Durangos
Slide down this block, let them things go
They get to drummin', ain't no running from a Draco
Fuck a hater, we get paper, that's a case closed
Play the game, how the game go...

Genesis

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. Today was the day we would find out Legends fate. Ali stood in my mothers living room 3 weeks ago and sense then we've heard nothing. It seemed like everybody had faith in him but me. I felt like we were giving him to much power over our families business. My brother could possibly go away for the rest of his life and all we've really done was sat back and let somebody else handle it. If this shit didn't work in Legends favor the blame would be on us. I got a call from Legends Lawyer last night and he told us all to be at the court house at 9. It's was currently 6:30a.m and for the first time in my life I was nervous. I got out my bed and went into the bathroom so that I could take a shower and brush my teeth. After I was done I smoked me a wood and chilled for a second before I got dressed. I looked at the clock and it was already after 8 so I went ahead and grabbed what I needed and left out. The whole car ride to the courthouse I rode in silence.

I parked in the parking garage across the street from the courthouse and headed inside. Taking the elevator to the third floor I got off and my family was sitting in the hallway. Along with Legends lawyer and the rest of his legal team. Ali was nowhere to be found.

I need everybody to follow me Legends Lawyer Jerry told us. We all did so and went into a big ass conference room that had a long table and a lot of chairs.

Everybody can take a seat.

Jerry what's this? I thought we'd be in a courtroom.

Hopefully we never have to see one of those.

A few minutes later. The prosecutor, the judge as well as B.Streets father and two other women walked in the room. I'm sure one of them was his mother. I know he didn't have a sister so I didn't know who the other girl was.

Why are we here and not in the courtroom B.Streets father asked.

Everything will start rolling in a minute Jerry told him.

Another man then walked into the room.

Judge Prescott good morning. We're just waiting on a few more people then we'll be ready.

I still don't know what the meaning of this is.

You will in a minute Jerry assured him.

Everybody sat in silence.

The door to the room opened and in walked about 6 people, 2 women and 4 men.

Supreme Court Judge Akron I'm glad you could make it. Now we can begin.

Jerry started talking and everybody's attention was on him.

Kyle can you provide Judge Akron with the evidence.

One of the men on Legends legal team gave the judge an envelope as well as the other people who he came with.

I watched as they looked at whatever was in the envelopes but I really couldn't see.

The judge Akron man started talking.

Judge Prescott how long have you been a judge?

Almost 11 years.

So your aware of how this situation works.

Absolutely.

Well would you care to tell me why there are pictures of you, Mr.Johnson and your key witness to this case meeting anywhere other then your Judges chambers and a lot of these pictures appear to be at night.

What is Mr.Johnson handing the witness in the second picture one of the women who came with Judge Akron asked.

We all watched as the judge passed him and Steven the pictures and they went through them.

Why would someone be following us. None of this is submissible in court. Steven said.

Does it look like we're in a courtroom judge Akron asked him.

For all we know this could be photoshopped.

I highly doubt that Jerry told Judge Prescott and to let you know how real and serious this is I have more evidence.

Jerry walked out the room then came back a few seconds later with some man.

Judge Akron this is the leading witness in Legends Carter case. Sam can you tell judge Akron what you told me.

You could tell this man was nervous as hell.

A few months back I got picked up off these streets from my hometown in DC. That gentleman right there told me he could change my life forever he said pointing at Steven. All I had to do was say I saw Legend Carter kill his son and set fire to the house. That man right there coached me on everything to say he said now pointing at Judge Prescott. I was homeless and broke I didn't have a penny to my name. So when he came at me with the offer I jumped at it. He made sure two men followed me at all times. One of them ended up being hospitalized from food poisoning at a restaurant that we ate at a few weeks ago. But they quickly replaced him. The new man they hired kept it honest with me. He told me that he knew what they were making me do and it was wrong. I was going to send a man to jail for the rest of his life for something he didn't do. That mans words ate at my conscience to the point I couldn't take it anymore. So I found away to get in touch with Jerry here and I told him everything. Even told him he could catch us in the act of making deals. I used some of the money they gave me to hire a P.I to follow me just in case anything happened to me people would know these two were responsible.

He then turned around to look at all of us. I'm sorry for what I did to y'all's family, I know y'all can't get the time back but I had to make it right. I can stand here in this room and admit that I never saw Legend Carter do anything. I only know what that man looks like because of a picture they showed me. Steven I know your trying to find out who killed your son but this isn't the way. I'm prepared to take whatever time I have as a punishment for lying.

Legend Carter had something to do with my sons death and it's all this whores fault he said pointing his finger at Hope. You gone pay for this bitch, I promise you you are.

Mr. Johnson that's enough, I've seen all I need to see. Both of you are here by under arrest. Get them the hell out of my sight judge Akron told the officers.

The shit that was going on was mind blowing right now and I was just stuck as hell.

It is my sincere apology that someone used their power to go as far as they did to make a man suffer all behind petty nonsense. I have never in my life seen a scandal like this and they both will be punished accordingly. I'm sorry for the time that your loved one had to sit in jail rotting away for someone else's own personal vendetta. I hereby drop all charges against Legend Carter and he's free to go home.

I can't tell you the last time I cried, I just sat there replaying the judges words over and over in my head... he's free to go home, after almost 8 damn months my brother was free.

So what's next do we go get him. Or wait for him to be transferred or what Legends pops asked Jerry.

Legend is actually here, he's in the courtroom thinking he's getting ready to start his trial. I can take one of you in there.

Hope go head. You gone be the first person he wants to see.

Thanks Jerry I can't believe you pulled this off.

You better thank Ali he said whispering to me. That man is a damn genius.

Damn I thought to myself, I underestimated the hell out of Ali, thanks to him Legend was coming home...