27

Lennox

Listening to what the doctor said, on top of what Lauren and Legend had already told me about the situation it didn't take a rocket scientist to know that mfs had lied to Legend and the nigga BC had obviously hit Genesis in his head with a gun and was the cause of him even having a blood clot and ending up in a coma . While the doctor continued to talk to them I quietly eased out the room. It was time for niggas to pay for what they did and I was here to collect. I didn't give a fuck about nobody's uncle being 12 or about nobody laying low. It was time to apply heavy pressure.

As soon as I left out the hospital I jumped straight in my truck and headed to the spot I had copped. I went inside and changed my clothes then made sure I put my phone on silent and placed it in the kitchen cabinet. Then I headed back outside and got in my whip and pulled off. My sense of direction was immaculate and all you had to do was show me somewhere one time and I could get there again on my own with no problems. The drive took me a lil minute but it wasn't shit for real and once I finally reached my destination I parked a lil ways up the street and just watched the house.

I know you gone bring yo bitch ass out that house so just know when you do imma be waiting on yo ass I said like the nigga could hear me or something.

Hours had went by and still nothing. It was a little after 9 a.m and I was growing impatient. Either he brought his bitch ass out or I was going in and anything alive in that mf was gone die. I know everybody was probably blowing my phone up but I was handling shit right now. I just hope everything went smooth with Genesis and his surgery.

I looked at the clock on my radio again and it was 9:12, as soon as I looked up a young nigga came out the house and hopped in a tinted out Malibu. I waited until he fully backed out the driveway before I followed him. He wasn't driving that long when he pulled into a breakfast spot parking lot. I watched as he got out then I parked my car in the parking lot next door which was a strip mall with hella cars. I made sure all my dreads was tucked and the only thing that could be revealed though the face mask I had on was my eyes. I tied my hoodie tight then made my way back to where he was parked at. I made sure I studied my surroundings and luckily for me where he parked at wasn't in the small restaurants camera range. This nigga came out with two bags of food and popped his trunk.

Who the fuck put food in the trunk I thought to myself. I pulled my gun out my waistband and creeped up behind him.

Ay yo name BC?

Who the fuck is

Smack!

I hit him dead in his shit and pushed him into the trunk and closed it. Picking the keys and his phone up off the ground  I jumped into the driver side and pulled off. Before I hit the ramp to get on the freeway I tossed the phone out the window then made my way back to Legends side of town. My timing was perfect because as soon as I pulled up to his house he was walking out to get in his car. As soon as he seen me I watched as he pulled his gun out so I hurried up and let down the window.

Nigga chill out, get in and hurry up.

Who the fuck car is this? And why the fuck you got the radio so loud, these white people gone call 12 on yo dumb ass.

Legend get the fuck in the car and hurry up Bro.

His mad ass swung the door open and got in.

Where somewhere low key we can go, like out the way where we can't be seen?

It's a lil forest area not to far from here, what the fuck you on? We all been blowing yo phone up too nigga. Genesis woke up.

Aight we can talk about that later, we need somewhere in the hood to go, not out here.