Chapter 2 - Allocation

Su Ling glared at the door. He got out of bed and tried to open the door, but failed to open it. Then he looked down at the wrist of his left hand, the blood-stained from the white gauze on his wrist was very conspicuous. At the same time, he could feel the stabbing pain. He can't stay here, this woman is sick!

Standing on the spot and randomly thinking about everything, Su Ling took a deep breath and walked to the desk next to the window, with the medicine and gauze he received on it. He picked up the medicine and read the instructions, pulled the stool to sit down, and removed the bandage. When the wound was exposed, he carefully observed it and was almost certain that the wound originated from a suicide. He pursed his lips and carefully applied medicine before changing the bandage.

This original body seemed to be only 17 or 18 years old. For him to do such a thing, he obviously had a very unpleasant experience. Moreover, such a stepmother, it is impossible to be happy. He wrapped his bandage, got up and walked to the bed. He took the paper thrown by the woman and read carefully.

'Omega Marriage System Allocation Application Form: The system will select the Alpha that best matches your genes from the gene bank. After the pairing is successful, the Alpha will pick you up at your address within three days and go through the marriage procedures with you.

Remarks: This form adopts a completely voluntary principle, so please sign it by hand. The relevant department will conduct an authenticity check, and after confirming that it is correct, we will start matching you with a suitable partner.'

Marriage allocation?

When Su Ling recalled that woman's words, she said because no one is willing to marry him, he has to apply for a system allocation. But he is still so young! And a man to boot...

No, that's not right!

His eyes fell at the heading of the form, and there was a line in the upper right corner: For Omega use. He is no stranger to this word, as he has just finished reading a novel related to this keyword. Because the author wrote about his imaginary male god, he acted cute to the author. Then because the male god died in the novel, he sent the author a row of bloody knives[1].

Omega exists in an ABO world setting. In this world, people have six genders, male Alpha, Beta, Omega, female Alpha, Beta, Omega. Simply put, no matter male or female, the Alpha ones will be the gong, will not be pregnant; Beta can be gong and shou, but their fertility rate is not high; Omega is purely shou, with the highest fertility rate. Beta has the largest number of people, A and O are very rare, A is more than O, the strongest of the three, with O being the weakest in terms of strength.

‘Ten thousand mud horses’ ran across Su Ling's heart. ABO's world setting? Isn't that fictional? It turned out to be true! And he is an Omega now? That means there will be estrus period, which he won’t be able to resist Alpha, and will even be 'thirsty'? Without any hesitation, Su Ling tore the paper apart, he would never let the system assign him a husband. He likes men, but it doesn't mean he likes any man. He threw the paper into the trash bin and thought for a moment. Then he started to rummage the room carefully and put useful things he found on the desk. To his delight, he found a ‘watch’ that looked like what the man used in the hospital. He carefully read the ‘watch’s’ manual.

The 'watch' is called a personal bracelet. It has the functions of a mobile phone and a computer and can pop up a holographic screen, very high-tech. The instructions were quite clear, and Su Ling soon knows how to use his bracelet. He opens the address book to understand how was this original body’s social circle. One can finish reading the address book with just a glance; Teacher, Father, Aunt Han, Second younger brother and Third younger brother, a total of five contacts. After a moment of pause, Su Ling switched to the diary. He hesitated, then unlocked the lock with his fingerprint.