Chapter 38 - Auction

Su Ling tapped on the holographic screen, and said to Nalu, "I read about it when you were driving. The topic has now shifted to talk about the fragrance bar having 3 Grade A spiritual plants."

This morning, the discussion about Xian Mo Yu exploded in the forum and was originally sitting firmly on today's headlines. However, its position changed because news suddenly broke out about Lopseed and Baby's breath and the fact that they belonged to Tian Ling Fragrance Bar together with Redthorn Ball. There was no news from the 3 Grade A plants for a long time, so the amount of discussion suddenly skyrocketed, and Xian Mo Yu fell to second place. The picture of Xiao Lu's injury was posted on the Internet, and the netizens were very excited. Some felt scared, while others thought it’s cool. The pictures of Lopseed were shared on the Internet and admired by the netizens.

After reading the comments, Su Ling realized that all the known Lopseed are being kept with the army. Lopseed's nectar is a holy medicine for trauma injury, and the effect is already good before refined. After refining, the result is even more impressive so it is an important medical material for the army. There are only 3 Lopseeds in the army's hands, and the one in Su Ling's hand is the 5th plant known to Belle Planet.

"The 4th plant has disappeared for almost 19 years, right? There was a lot of discussion on the Internet at the time when it was registered, but no information about the owner was revealed."

"Yes ah, other than Lopseed, there was also 2 Grade A spiritual plants being registered at the same time!"

"I checked the data of the registration year and had a sudden guess. The 3 plants in Tian Ling Fragrance Bar are the 3 registered back then. And they were of exactly the same type."

"My God, really?! It will be one hell of a coincidence if it isn’t."

"That means, there is only 4 known Lopseed in the planet. So few, I probably have no chance to own one."

"Wake up, even if there are 5 plants, you still have no chance."

In the office of Su Company, Father Su flung the glass of water in his hand to the ground after reading the news.

Su Hao was so surprised that his words became incoherent, "Why?! So that nectar and stem in the black market..."

Father Su: "Still need to ask? He must have sold those. Counting the time backwards, he must have sold the liquid from Redthorn Ball to the Gu family. That’s why the black market only has the nectar and stem."

"Then, what shall we do?" Su Hao asked.

"What else can we do? Our Su family personally announced the news to severe the relationship with Su Ling. It’s not like we can fight for it." Father Su became angrier as he continued, "Hiding the plants for so many years from me, I have really underestimated him."

"We can’t just forget it? These things should belong to the Su family!" Su Hao unwillingly said.

Father Su had a calm expression. After thinking for a long while, he said solemnly, "Stop checking on him in the future. Don't trouble him and don't offend him."

"Brother!"

Father Su glared at him, "The Redthorn Ball in his hand has helped the Gu family. The Xiao family is bound to win the Redthorn Ball liquid in the auction tonight. If the head of the Xiao family is cured, then Su Ling will be their benefactor."

"With the Gu and Xiao family behind him, what can we do to him?"

Su Hao gritted his teeth, "I thought he was a waste but didn't expect him to be a treasure."