Chapter 60 - Debut Appearance

The swimming pool and the sports centre are just next to each other, but the building style was completely different. The shape of the sports centre is spherical. The sphere at the gate is concave and protrudes on both sides, so Su Ling and Lin Meng can't see the centre's entrance at all. Fortunately, they were not too far away. They ran along the left wing and soon saw the entrance. Not far away, a group of Alpha is fighting.

Su Ling frowned, and Lin Meng's face was uglier than him, "Alpha’s pheromone."

Su Ling acknowledged with an En. From the mixed Alpha pheromones, he can easily distinguish that it belongs to 5 different Alphas, and male god’s scent was not in it. Staring hard at the fighting crowd, he quickly found Gu Liheng. Gu Liheng's face was cold, and he punched very fast, seemingly not injured.

"Ah Rui!" Lin Meng exclaimed when he saw someone throwing a fist at Xiào Rui.

At the same time, Su Ling heard a violent crash and screeching sound of friction behind him. He turned his head, and his pupils shrank from what he saw. A truck seemed to have lost control and ran full speed on the roadside shrubs, quickly approaching him and Lin Meng.

"AH..." Lin Meng screamed out in fright when he turned back from the noise.

Gu Liheng and Xiào Rui turned to look at them immediately.

Su Ling subconsciously pulled Lin Meng forward to run, but in just a few steps, the sharp sound of tires rubbing against the ground sounded very near to his ears. At that moment, Su Ling's mind was blank; the distance was too close, it’s impossible to run away.

"Ling Ling!" Gu Liheng kicked away the person in front of him and ran to Su Ling.

"Meng Meng!" Xiào Rui's expression suddenly changed, and he ran to Lin Meng recklessly but was blocked by someone. That man followed Xiào Rui’s gaze and glanced back and became speechless.

Huge vines that have never been seen suddenly appeared out of nowhere. One end of the vine wrapped around the second floor of the swimming pool and the other end spread to the edge of the sports centre, tightly entwining the out-of-control truck. The outer of all 4 car tires were cut by the leaves in the blink of an eye, spilling the debris on the ground. At the same time, the entire truck was pulled back in the air, as if taking off in the opposite direction. When the truck is about to hit the swimming pool building, the vines loosened, and the truck landed with a BANG, like thunder.

Lin Meng knelt on the ground with a thud; Su Ling was no better than him, using all his energies to stay standing. However, because he was holding hands with Lin Meng, he was pulled downwards once Lin Meng knelt down and couldn't hold himself up again. He knelt down with soft legs, and in front of him were tire fragments scattering everywhere.

He almost got hit.

His heart was beating wildly as if it is about to jump out of his chest in the next second.

"Ling Ling," Gu Liheng rushed over, knelt down on one foot in front of him. He stretched out his hand to hug Su Ling but stopped when he is about to touch him(SL). His voice tense as he asked, "Are you hurt anywhere?"

Su Ling grabbed Gu Liheng’s hand and fell on him, "I didn't get hurt, but I was super scared, and my feet are soft."

Gu Liheng hugged Su Ling tightly, with his palm against the side of his(SL) neck, feeling his strong pulse.

When Xiào Rui ran over, Lin Meng threw himself into his arms and burst into tears, "Ah Rui, I was scared to death. I thought I am dead for sure."

Distress was shown on Xiào Rui's face, and his hand was lightly touching the back of Lin Meng’s head as he comforted, "Don't be afraid, you're all right now."