Chapter 46 - Temporary Marking

Su Ling ended the call with Director Li and said to Gu Liheng, "We will stay for a week, from the 9th to the 15th. You should go back to pack your stuff today and remember to bring some daily necessities."

Gu Liheng felt that his young man is too sensible, "Okay."

Su Ling: "Do you have anything else to do for today?"

"No."

Su Ling laughed and said, "Wait a minute for me then. I will mix the fragrance according to the formula you selected earlier. The earlier I can finish it, the earlier it can start the aging process. You should be able to try the effect tomorrow." As he said that, he added one more point, "The rest of the tester will continue to age; maybe the effect will change over time."

Gu Liheng: "You do your stuff, don't worry about me." Thinking that the young man has never taken the spiritual plant specialist class, he reminded, "You can quickly get the aged fragrance with the aging device. It is also convenient when you want to compare fragrances’ effects with different aging time. "

Other than the formula, fragrance products using spiritual plants also require a spiritual plant specialist. But the processes later on will be fully mechanical. The efficiency of natural aging is too low. Of course, the effect is better than using an aging device. Generally, high-end custom fragrances will choose natural aging. However, when studying a formula's effect, it is quicker and more convenient to use the aging device, and it will not affect the comparison result.

Taking out the remaining Baby's breath essential oil, Su Ling took out Baby's breath he collected in the morning and the extractor. He replied, "I know, but the aging device is too expensive. I will buy it next month."

By next month, he will get around 1.45 million star coins from auctioning Redthorn Ball’s liquid and the Baby breath’s nectar order. The money is enough to buy a medium-sized aging device, which can age many test items simultaneously. The next month after that, he should be able to buy a frozen filter, the equipment needed in the final step of removing impurities from fragrance products.

"Which model do you want? I'll buy it for you." Gu Liheng tapped at his bracelet.

From the extractor, Su Ling poured Baby's breath essential oil into a bottle before opening another a new bottle. Hearing the words, he smiled and said, "I just mention it casually, and not trying to ask you to buy me something."

"I want to buy it for you," Gu Liheng frowned. "I don't know what I can do for you. I don’t have any experience in this."

Su Ling turned his head to look at Gu Liheng and saw a frustrated expression on his meticulous face. He chuckled and said, "Buy it then. I want a medium-sized device, and also help me buy a small frozen filter, by the way. I was planning to buy it when I have the money."

Gu Liheng's mood instantly became happy. He chose Tian Xiang (Divine Fragrance), the top brand for fragrance products and instruments. When he added the devices that Su Ling wanted, he paused at the checkout page and asked, "Send the devices here?"

Su Ling uttered an En, but he suddenly had a thought. In order to make male god let go of his heart trouble and believe that he(SL) doesn't mind his(GLH) ‘illness’, he should stay with him. If he alternates between two places, it would be difficult for him(SL) to help. Hence, he shook his head and said, "No, send it to your place."

The corner of Gu Liheng's mouth curved up. It makes him feel good that he can always see the young man, "Okay."

A brief glance over Gu Liheng’s mouth makes Su Ling smiled deeper. However, thinking of male god's reaction every time he realized he smiled makes Su Ling wanted to ask about it, but he immediately stopped the thought. He didn't want to ruin his(GLH) mood and decided to ask again when it is appropriate in the future.