Chapter 61 - It's Son

Chapter 61 - It’s Son

Son?

Su Ling was stunned by the statement. Isn't it just an illusion when he said he felt like he is raising a bunch of kids? But Xian Mo Yu has always regarded him as its father? He thought for a while and thought that the possibility is relatively high. Xian Mo Yu followed him out of the mountain and was very close to him, almost obedient. But this is wrong, so he corrected it, "You are not my son, I am a human, you..."

Before he finished speaking, the roots that were rubbing against him earlier bent outwards and bounced back to slap his forehead. Many roots stood up and shaking in dissatisfaction.

“I am your father!”

Su Ling looked at 4 big words and was stunned. For a moment, a thought ran through his mind, "Maybe Xian Mo Yu's grammar is not enough". However, looking at Xian Mo Yu's reaction, he realized that what Xian Mo Yu wanted to express is precisely these words, and the order of the pronouns was correct.

"No, have you misunderstood? I am a human, not a spiritual plant." Su Ling explained.

"You are son!" Xian Mo Yu shared a crying expression in his mind.

Su Ling doesn’t know if he should laugh or cry. Then some pictures flashed in his mind, and he subconsciously touched the back of his neck, "The thing that is in my body, is it your seed?"

All of Xian Mo Yu’s roots nodded together. Then they entangled Su Ling's wrist, nudging affectionately, "Same breath as me."

Su Ling is very sensitive to scent. He knows that apart from his pheromone smell, there’s no other scent on his body. However, looking at Xian Mo Yu’s words, he guessed that maybe he got affected by the seed somehow, and his body had undergone a change unnoticeable by human, which only the spiritual plant could feel. That’s why his affinity with spiritual plants is very high. He looked at Xian Mo Yu with a complicated expression. It turned out that Xian Mo Yu was so good to him because it regarded him as its son!

Xian Mo Yu gently pulled at his wrist, and 2 words appeared in his mind: "Call Papa," then a root bent to point at Lóng Mo Téng, "Call Uncle."

Su Ling: "..." Other people will think he is crazy.

Su Ling didn't speak for a while, so Xian Mo Yu drew a crying expression again, and at the same time, cried to its little friend.

"My son refused to call me ‘Papa’ or you ‘Uncle’. Does he blame me for not being there for him during his growth..."

Lóng Mo Téng: "Stop your stupid crying, and you are not allowed to watch any dramas at night again."

Looking at the limp roots, Su Ling stretched out his hand and lightly squeezed, "How about I call you ‘Xiao Xian’ and Lóng Mo Téng ‘Xiao Lóng’? That sounds closer, right?" Calling spiritual plants as father and uncle is too strange.

The roots lifted up and stood in front of him, neither swaying nor nodding, as if it is considering the suggestion.

Lóng Mo Téng broke off from one of its petals and circled one end around Su Ling's wrist. Next, 3 big words appeared in Su Ling’s mind, "Call Uncle Lóng."

Lóng Mo Téng used its leaves to operate the computer, and the holographic screen expands,
facing Su Ling.

Lin Meng, who had been watching curiously, pulled Su Ling's arm and said, "Wow, a lot of people are discussing Lóng Mo Téng, haha, some people even call it Father!"

Su Ling looked at the holographic screen. It was a replay of the scene where Lóng Mo Téng rescued him and Lin Meng, but the video was almost obscured by the enlarged barrage of comments. He suspected that Lóng Mo Téng is reading the comments rather than watching the video.