Chapter 80 - Tracking Down

"Urgh..."

Because Sainz exerted great force on his attack and was very fast, the Alpha instinctively bent over his abdomen, grunting in pain. Sainz released the Alpha’s hand to pinch his throat with his left hand and held a syringe in his right hand against the Alpha’s neck.

"Give me the medicine," Sainz commanded in a dark tone while staring at Su Ling.

Su Ling was taken aback. Gu Liheng got up to protect him and looked at Sainz. With a calm tone, not panicking, he said, "You are a fake."

Sainz snorted.

While the Alpha, who was caught by Sainz, recovered from the pain and came to realize that his safety is threatened. He didn’t dare to struggle, and his face flushed red as he started yelling, "Bastard, let me go! Do you know who I am? How dare you do this to me?!"

Sainz harshly replied, "Prince Kǎiya, you asked for this yourself. You could just obediently stay in Planet Klai, but what are you doing running over to Planet Belle?" He slowly pinched Kǎiya’s neck harder, "It just happened to be so untimely." Almost, he almost got the medicine!

Kǎiya opened his eyes wide in disbelief, and his voice was muffled because of his throat being pinched, "You know who I am and yet you still dare to do this to me?!"

"It’s because I know who you are that I did it," Sainz said coldly, "Ain’t it because the spiritual plants are originally yours?"

As long as Kǎiya showed his evidence, Su Ling will know that he(S) is a fake and he won’t give him the medicine. That’s why after much deliberation, using Kǎiya as a hostage is currently the best way.

Nalu strode over to stand beside Su Ling. Looking at Kǎiya in surprise, he blurted, "You are Planet Klai's little prince?"

Kǎiya's face turned paler as the grip tightened, "Help...help me."

Because Su Ling was blocked by Gu Liheng, Sainz stared at Gu Liheng and said, "Give me the medicine and I will let him go."

Gu Liheng: "You can't escape."

Sainz sneered, "You don't need to bother," he urged in a deep voice, "Give me the medicine. He is the most favored son of the Klai royal family. If he dies here, all of you will be in trouble."

Hearing that, Su Ling walked to Gu Liheng's side. But Gu Liheng put his arm at his waist and took a step back.

Su Ling: "What if after I gave you the medicine, and you don't let him go?"

Sainz: "You can throw the medicine over. Since I have to catch it with my hand, naturally I will have to release him."

As Sainz said that, he exerted more strength on his grip. The veins on Kǎiya's neck were popping up from the tension, and he couldn't say a word.

Su Ling’s heart tightened and he took out the medicine (from space storage), "Let him go."

Even if he didn't know Kǎiya, he wouldn't be so indifferent to watch a person being killed in front of him, not to mention the medicine for exchange is something he doesn’t need. It is very worthwhile to exchange it for a life. Apart from that, Kǎiya has a special identity, as Sainz said, if something happens, it will be very troublesome.

Sainz loosened some strength from his hand and feverishly stared at the medicine in Su Ling's hand. His voice was hoarse with excitement, "Throw it over."

Before Su Ling could do anything, Gu Liheng reached out and took the medicine from his hand. Next, he threw it in another direction, 2 meters from Sainz's left side. At this distance, Sainz will be able to catch the medicine and at the same time had to let go of Kǎiya.