Chapter 14 - Friend

Chapter 14 - Friend

It was fragrant in the garden, the low-grade spiritual plants and the 3 Grade A spiritual plants were waving their branches and leaves. They move in unison, shaking slowly, like waves blown by the breeze. The young man was dressed in white, half-leaning on the recliner beside him, while looking at the holographic screen in front of him intently, as if a scene from a painting.

Gu Liheng paused in hesitation, but in the end, he turned around to leave, not wanting to disturb that picture of silence.

Su Ling was looking at the information about Xian Mo Yu when his wrist was suddenly caught by Golden Baby's breath vines and pulled outwards. He turned his head subconsciously and looked out. A hint of unexpectant flashed through his eyes when he saw the person at the door.

When did his male god arrive?

Seeing Gu Liheng about to leave, he called out, "President Gu," then stood up and walked towards Gu Liheng, "are you looking for me?"

Gu Liheng glanced at Su Ling without any expressions but made him looked very serious. He explained, "Darry said you are in a bad mood."

Thinking about it for a moment, Su Ling realized that he was probably too silent on their way back to the villa.

Gu Liheng's tone was calm as he comforted, "Though your trouble cannot be treated now, it does not mean that there’s no treatment in the future, don’t be too disappointed."

Su Ling smiled, his phoenix eyes lightly curled up, and his eyes were bright, "Are you worried about me?"

Gu Liheng's eyes stayed on his face for a moment before replying, "En."

Su Ling's eyes curled even more, "Why are you worried about me?"

Gu Liheng has never thought about this question before. When Darry mentioned about this matter, all he wanted to do was to comfort Su Ling. He thought for a moment and got the answer.

"You make me feel like we are friends. Other than that, you are still too young."

Ever since Gu Liheng was young, whenever the people around talked to him, they will use either cautious or respectful tone. Very few people can be like this young man in front of him. His natural attitude made him feel very relaxed. Gu Liheng still remembers the day they first met in the hospital. Although the young man did not mention it, Gu Liheng knew that he had amnesia, at least a part of his memory was lost. Otherwise, it is impossible not to recognize the smell of his own pheromone. For this reason, he could not help wanting to remind the young man(about general things), and worrying about him.

Su Ling's mouth curled as he rebutted, "I'm not young anymore, I'm an adult now."

Gu Liheng looked at him without speaking, using his silence to say, ‘See, you are still a child.’

Su Ling also realized his emphasis is making him looked childish. He approached Gu Liheng, not stopping until the two were less than one fist apart. Usually, he won’t notice, but now that they are so close together makes Su Ling realize how large is the gap between their height. When he looked straight forward, he could only see the other party’s skin, around 5 cm from the collarbone, that means their height difference is at least 15 cm. His words were choked in his throat, then he reached out and poked Gu Liheng's shoulder, "I'm at the age when I can get married. ‘Some people‘ even persuaded me to apply for system allocation before!" After that, he raised his eyes and met Gu Liheng's downward gaze, "Children are not allowed to get married, so you have to see me as an adult."

It was Gu Liheng’s first time in getting along with an Omega at his age, he couldn't help but think that he can understand why Omega was so popular. Really cute. He nodded and said, "Okay."