Chapter 6 - Sever Ties

Su Ling looked down at the content of the news.

"According to reliable sources, the 3 Grade A spiritual plants that were deposited in the Capital insurance company have been taken out today. After an investigation, we confirmed that a mysterious and charming fragrance could be smelled nearby the insurance company today."

"There are different opinions about who is the owner of the spiritual plants. There is no definite conclusion yet, but since they have been taken out, we should be able to meet them soon."

"Many famous families expressed their willingness to buy them at a high price, and we shall continue to track what the final result will be."

Su Ling couldn't help but asked, "Grade A spiritual plants are that precious?"

"Of course," Nalu immediately said, "they are all treasures, and have a higher effective rate. Top grade pheromone disorder agents for Alpha and Omega must use Grade A spiritual plant’s raw materials."

"It should be said that not only the disorder agents but medicines or fragrance products that were made of Grade A spiritual plant’s raw materials have amazing effects."

Su Ling looked away from the screen, "In this case, the price of their raw materials must be very high, how to deal with nectar and stem? Sell it directly?"

Nalu considered it and said, "Sell it ba, we don't have to continue paying for the insurance company's fees so we can save a sum of money, but the store has not been renovated for many years. Right now it is much worse than the store next door, you need to save the money for renovation."

"On the other hand, you can only go to the black market to sell the nectar and stem. Selling them directly will let people know that the spiritual plants are in our store. From our shop’s business information, people can find out that the store is in your hand, then your father..."

He didn't continue that sentence and said, "It's better not to disclose it for the time being."

Su Ling understood what he meant and thought for a while, "Help me find a lawyer. I want to sever ties with the Su family as soon as possible."

Father Su's attitude is apparent, as long as he(SL) doesn’t agree to apply for system allocation, Father Su won't pay any attention to him. Hence, it is better to directly cut off their relationship, saving their time from any possible disputes over property.

Nalu did not expect him to be so straightforward, "You have decided?"

Su Ling nodded, "Yes, I want to do it as soon as possible."

Nalu stared at Su Ling to make sure that he is being serious and not just throwing a tantrum. He contacted a lawyer friend to ask about the matter. After he hung up, he told Su Ling, "Severing relationship with parents requires face-to-face procedures."

Su Ling: "Then we can head directly to Su House now, everyone should be at home."

...

The Su House is very lively at this moment, and the tense atmosphere caused by Su Ling in the morning has already dissipated. In the hall, the housekeeping robot was busy arranging the venue for the birthday feast. Su Ao directed on the sidelines, while Old Three occasionally gave some comments. Father Su and Zhao Han were sitting on the corner sofa. Father Su was watching the news, and Zhao Han was looking at her two sons with a smile, looking very proud.

"Grade A spiritual plant!" Father Su exclaimed suddenly.

Zhao Han immediately turned her head to look at the holographic screen in front of Father Su. After watching the news, she held Father Su's arm, "If you can get your hands on it, our Su's spiritual plant store will definitely become more famous.