Chapter 79- Exchange

Chapter 79 - Exchange

After Su Ling thought about it, he felt that asking Father Su whether there is a mole on Mother Qin’s back is quite impossible as the question is too private. Father Su might be angry after hearing it, and he might not answer it.

Seeing Su Ling’s frown, Gu Liheng suggested, "You can ask her caregiver during labor."

When Nalu heard it, he agreed, "Yes, your mother gave birth to you in the Central Hospital. She has no relatives so the Su family’s 2 elders hired a caregiver to take care of your mother for a week."

Su Ling turned to Sainz and said, "I will find out whether what you said is true as soon as possible. Before that, I cannot give you the spiritual plants."

"What if you can’t get a clear answer?" Sainz is not satisfied with Su Ling’s words. "I understand it if you don't want to ask your father, but I am a businessman. I cannot stay in Belle for long." He put his arms around his chest and continued, "With the Gu family's ability, it is not difficult to find a caregiver. I will give you 3 days. If you cannot find the caregiver, you have to ask your father. I will leave Belle in 3 days."

Turning to look at Gu Liheng, he agreed after seeing Gu Liheng nodded.

Sainz tapped at his bracelet, "Let us exchange contact information, and inform me of any updates as soon as possible."

After exchanging contact information, Sainz got up and said, "I look forward to the good news." He turned and left.

Nalu looked back until Sainz has completely left the bar, before turning around and said, "The spiritual plants are probably his. He doesn't seem to be lying."

Su Ling agreed, "If he is lying, his acting is amazing." Because he was too calm.

Sighing lightly, Su Ling thought about the 3 Grade A spiritual plants and feeling a little bit sad.

Gu Liheng contacted his subordinates and asked them to find out who is the caregiver for Mother Qin after she gave birth and where the caregiver is currently. Before dinner, Gu Liheng received a reply. Mother Qin's caregiver at the time is now a doctor in the Central Hospital.

After Su Ling knew about it, he got the contact information of the caregiver through Ni An. He contacted the caregiver directly and got an affirmative answer. Hanging up the call, Su Ling was in a complicated mood. Sainz is really the original owner, but he couldn't bear to part with the 3 spiritual plants. After coming to this world, they have helped him a lot. Moreover, for him to be able to interact with male god smoothly, their contribution was indispensable. Even encountering Papa Xian and getting his pheromone to return to normal, it’s all related to the 3 spiritual plants.

Gu Liheng embraced Su Ling from behind and rubbed the top of his hair, "Feeling reluctant? I will talk to him and buy the spiritual plants."

Su Ling sighed, "They must be expensive, and Sainz may not be selling them."

Sure enough, when they met again the next day, Sainz hesitated and refused after hearing the proposal, "I don't lack money, I just want the spiritual plants."

Su Ling reluctantly took out 3 plants from his space storage, and they hurriedly wrapped his fingers with their leaves or branches. Earlier before he left, he told the 3 plants about the current situation. At that time, 3 different tearful expressions appeared in his mind. Also, there was a big ‘No’ (不) beside Lopseed and Baby's breath’s crying expression. Redthorn Ball has only been back with the group for a short time so it still cannot write yet. Su Ling felt even more uncomfortable, he had the illusion that he is abandoning a bunch of children.