Chapter 4 - Male God

Su Ling has a natural smile on the outside, but inside his heart, he was a little embarrassed. The mesmerizing fragrance in the air reminds him of the scene where he showed his dislike to his own pheromone in the hospital.

Nalu was surprised by his natural greeting, “Do you know President Gu?”

It was not strange for Su Ling to know President Gu. The strange part was his tone that doesn’t seem like it’s one-sided.

Su Ling's smile deepened, such a coincidence, this man actually had the same surname with his imaginary male god and was very handsome as well.

"We met in the hospital." He explained to Nalu and looked at the man.

Gu Liheng walked into the room. His bodyguards stood outside the door and closed the VIP room door behind him.

"I was just passing by, then I caught a whiff of the Redthorn Ball’s scent," he explained, pointing at the spiritual plant in the middle protective box. He looked at Su Ling, "I want to buy it at a high price."

Following Gu Liheng’s direction, Su Ling looked at Redthorn Ball plant. The plant, at first glance, looked like a bunch of balloons. From the bottom, there are many elongated branches and on top of each branch is a bright red ball. The ball was translucent and looked quite elastic. The surface of the ball has countless filaments of fluff, and the fluff floated gently in the air while giving off a slight gleam. The Redthorn Ball seemed to sense his gaze, its branch closest to him bent towards him, and the filaments on the surface of the ball also tried to get nearer to him.

Su Ling froze, took a step back, and pulled away from the protective box.

The branch was surprised for a moment, and the ball at the top of that branch droop to the left side as if the branch would fall next second, but it did not fall. After the ball maintained this pose for a few seconds, its filament returned to the ball and covered the entire surface of the ball, while the plant retracted its stem.

Nalu exclaimed, "Why didn’t you comfort it? It likes you very much."

Su Ling: "... how do you know?"

Nalu: "For spiritual plants to actively approach someone, it’s either to attack or to show affection."

He said with excitement in his voice, "Although I am a Beta, and I don't know much about the spiritual plant, but I have been working in fragrance bar for many years, so I do know some related knowledge.

"If you communicate with them using your pheromones, you would definitely feel their goodwill."

Su Ling thought about the smell of his pheromone and glanced at the people around. He didn’t immediately try to experiment with his pheromone. He turned to Gu Liheng and said, "Sorry, they are not for sale."

Mother Qin already said in the birthday video that the key to treating his pheromone abnormality lies in these three spiritual plants; hence he cannot possibly sell them off.

Gu Liheng's expression remained the same, and he nodded slightly, "If you don’t want to sell, are you willing to rent it out?" He said sincerely, "I need the Redthorn Ball's liquid, we can discuss a good price for it."

Su Ling thought for a moment, "Will it damage the plant?"

Gu Liheng: "Of course not."

Nalu whispered some information to Su Ling, "It is impossible to use tough means to take raw materials from the spiritual plant, especially the advanced spiritual plant. If the spiritual plant is not willing, the raw materials they give will either be toxic or useless."