Chapter 20 - Setting Out

Su Ling watched the news while eating breakfast.

"That smelly Omega is actually a top student! He got the first place in the written test!"

"Too powerful! Could it be the scores were wrongly marked? Didn't he give up one of the interviews? How could he get 65 points?"

"Perfect scores from the other 2 Areas plus full marks from the additional questions, amazing!"

"The person who said he won’t be able to enter the university, come out to get beaten!"

Su Ling took a sip of milk, swiped the screen, and paused when he came across a reply.

"His pheromone smells unpleasant because of an abnormal factor, and that’s not his original smell. To nickname the patient by his pain, this is terrible behaviour, and your character is worrying."

This reply with golden colour ID was particularly conspicuous among the list of blue colour IDs. Su Ling noticed the colour first, then he saw the name - Doctor Ni An. He was a little surprised because he didn't expect Doctor Ni An to come out to help him. The netizens were no less astonished than him.

"Wow! An account with verified name, this is really Doctor Ni An."

"Doctor Ni An's words is totally right!"

"Su Ling is so pitiful, having abnormal pheromone is already very pitiful, and yet he was ridiculed."

"I heard that his pheromone has been bad since he was a child, and has been isolated by his classmates."

"With such horrid learning environment, he still managed to get good grades, it's really amazing!"

"Top student Omega!"

Su Ling looked at his new nickname being copied and pasted over and over,  he stopped reading and closed the news interface. Next, he opened the address book and sent a message: “Thank you, Doctor Ni An.”

When he walked out of the dining room, he received a reply from Doctor Ni An: "You're welcome, I know about this too late. If Liheng didn't contact me, I wouldn’t know about it. You were wronged."

Su Ling paused and thanked him again. He returned to the living room and sat down next to Gu Liheng. After Gu Liheng sent a message to his assistant, he turned to look at Su Ling and met Su Ling’s eyes.

Su Ling's eyes bent in joy, "You contacted Doctor Ni An?"

Gu Liheng nodded, "He is an expert in pheromone field and is the most suitable person to come forward."

Su Ling felt warm in his heart. Although his male god usually looked serious and unsmiling, he is a very good person. And because Gu Liheng regarded him as a friend, he(GLH) considered things for his sake and took the initiative to help him.

Su Ling smiled and said, "Thank you."

Gu Liheng: "You're welcome, it’s no trouble at all."

Su Ling: "Is there anything wrong or need to amend in my travel plan?"

Gu Liheng looked at him appreciatively and said, "You did a good job, just that there is some information that is not available online. I asked someone to add extra details in your plan. The finished version will be out soon."

Su Ling couldn't help sighing in appreciation, "Feels relieved to have you with me."

Just then, Domi came in while pushing a large box. It walked past the living room and headed toward the room that stored their travel supplies. Curious, Su Ling asked, "What else did you buy?"