Chapter 77 - Getting The Certificate

Su Ling stared at the box for 2 seconds, then his eyes widened in surprise. People in Planet Belle rarely consumed nutrient packs, so most of them are supplied to the army. The energy of a nutrient pack is greater than the energy of a meal. The taste is not as good as normal cooked food, but it is simple and quick. Right now they have a full box of the packs... Su Ling feels a chill ran down his back inexplicably. Are you telling him that it is difficult to even eat normally during the permanent marking? That realization caused his heart to beat faster; he’s a little scared but kind of anticipating it.

"The kitchen won’t cook these days?" He couldn't help asking.

Gu Liheng has a deep gaze as he replied, "You won’t be able to eat it even if the kitchen cooked. The nutrient from the pack is more suitable."

Su Ling: "So exaggerated?"

Gu Liheng walked up to Su Ling and looked down to check his expression, "Afraid?"

Su Ling hasn't answered yet, but Gu Liheng grabbed his hand and held it inside his palm. He added, "How about we get the certificate another day? And when you are ready then..."

"I'm ready!" Su Ling interrupted Gu Liheng with a firm expression, "Go today."

This is his goal right from the start. Seeing that he is about to achieve it, even if he feels a little apprehensive, he will never shrink back. Su Ling glared at Gu Liheng, "Don't tell me that you are regretting it?"

Gu Liheng kissed Su Ling on the forehead, "No."

Laughing, Su Ling dragged Gu Liheng with him downstairs. The two had breakfast together, then went back to their room to change into couple style suits. Gu Liheng rarely wears white at ordinary times, and this couple suit is white. Su Ling's gaze couldn’t help chasing his figure, from leaving the bedroom to getting into the car, without moving away.

Too handsome and knightly, Su Ling sighed silently.

Gu Liheng shook Su Ling’s hand, "You have been staring at me for some time. Nervous?"

Su Ling shook his head and said honestly, "No, you are so handsome."

Raising his hand, Gu Liheng stroked the end of Su Ling’s hair, and said with a smile in his eyes, "You look good today."

The young man has fair skin, and his white suit is in sharp contrast with black hair, making his appearance picturesque and delicate.

Su Ling tilted his head and smiled, "When we first met, we also flattered each other like this."

Gu Liheng: "I didn't flatter you, just telling the truth."

Su Ling smiled deeper.

Before long, the car stopped in front of the Building of Civil Affairs. When they walked into the marriage registration department, many pairs of eyes fell on them; both amazed and surprised. Amazed is because they looked really good, and surprised is because of their identities.

"This is President Gu and Su Ling, the owner of the Grade S spiritual plant, right?"

"It's them, oh my God! I thought they got together just for playing around, I didn't expect them to get married so soon."

"I believe in love again. Like Su Ling is an abandoned son of the Su family. Even if he has a Grade S spiritual plant, his status is still too far away from the Gu family who has a profound foundation. For them to get together, this is absolutely true love!"

Su Ling heard the discussion and glanced at Gu Liheng. Gu Liheng looked at him and confirmed with a calm voice, "It's true love."

The corner of Su Ling's mouth curled up. He knew very well that even if he is not an abandoned/unfavoured son, the Su family's background is far from worthy of the Gu family. Therefore, he and male god are true love!