Chapter 83 - Vacation

Su Ling only drank 2 glasses of wine, but he already felt dizzy. In the back seat of the car, Gu Liheng took him in his arms and rubbed his forehead. Su Ling shook his head and pulled at his bow tie. With a flushed face, he said, "Hot."

Grabbing Su Ling’s hand, Gu Liheng helped to unbutton the top 2 buttons for him, "We will be home soon."

The wedding was held in a hotel by the sea, which is a bit away from the villa. When they returned to the villa, Su Ling's suit is already wrinkled. He took it off as soon as he entered the bedroom and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Worried that he would fell in his drunken state, Gu Liheng followed him to the bathroom. Su Ling lay in the bathtub, half-squinting his eyes. Stretched out to pull at male god’s tie, Su Ling drew him closer and leaned in. He kissed Gu Liheng and said, "Let’s wash together."

Hearing that, Gu Liheng's eyes deepened sharply. It was easy to push him out of control.

As a result of Su Ling's provocative initiative, he gr-oa-ned and stay on the bed the next morning, while enjoying male god’s massage. In the afternoon, Su Ling put all spiritual plants in the garden. Papa Xian took Uncle Lóng with it and moved around the villa. The 3 Grade A spiritual plants swayed their branches and leaves, absorbing sunlight, and the air was filled with a refreshing and charming fragrance.

Under the flower stand in the garden, there are 2 deck chairs and Su Ling sat side by side with Gu Liheng. He reads his courseware while Gu Liheng handles work documents. The atmosphere was quiet and comfortable. After Gu Liheng finished processing the documents and looked at Su Ling, he found Su Ling has unknowingly fallen asleep, and a pink petal fell on the young man's black hair. He turned sideways and gently picked the petal. The young man's eyelids moved slightly and he whispered, "It's okay, continue to sleep."

The young man soon fell asleep again. Gu Liheng's expression turned soft, and he ordered Domi to get a thin blanket, then gently covered the young man. Seeing his peaceful sleep, Gu Liheng tapped at his bracelet and took a few photos. His fingers stroke the image of the young man, inch by inch. Before meeting Su Ling, his life was monotonous black and white. After meeting him, his life became colorful. He carefully saved the photos in a folder and named it: My Young Man.

News about President Gu’s wedding was raging online, but Su Ling was not affected at all. The security of the villa or the school was extremely strict. Even if someone wanted to interview him, they would not be able to meet him. After a day off, he continued to attend school.

After the wedding, they made sure that their schedule is free on weekends. Su Ling made a long dating plan and will go out dating male god every week. They would be visiting around Planet Belle and nearby interesting places together. The original plan was to finish dating before the winter vacation, but most of the plan couldn’t be completed when the time comes because they were basically defeated by bed activities. Su Ling didn't mind about this and pushed back his original plan. He pulled male god to sleep in, and then they will do exercise together after their spirits recovered. The exercise listed was swimming and playing ball (tennis?), and then Su Ling gave up swimming altogether. Because they would often return to bed when they swim.

The day before the winter vacation, Su Ling only had half a day of class. In the afternoon, he has already returned to the villa. Taking advantage that male god has yet to return home, he changed into swimming trunks and went to the indoor pool on the second floor to swim. Planet Belle is very cold in winter, but there is a temperature control system in the villa, so they don’t have to worry about feeling cold indoors. Even so, Gu Liheng was still worried and forbade him to enter the water. He swam freely for a while, lying on his back on the water, looking at the snow outside the window through the window, feeling super cool. The feeling of stretching out in the water during winter, without being bound by clothes, is awesome. Just as Su Ling is enjoying the tranquility of the moment, he suddenly footsteps coming from the door. He turned his head and saw male god walking through the door.