Chapter 71 - Theme Park

Su Ling put the Flower Bud Grass down and casually chatted with other spiritual plants. He stayed in the spiritual plant room until Gu Liheng called him down for lunch. Su Ling was in a good mood while eating. "The vine liquid from Uncle Lóng can quickly make the Flower Bud Grass mature. On the other hand, the Flower Bud Grass gave me a flower bud. I will check how to plant it later."

Gu Liheng reminded, "Don't let yourself be too tired." Thinking of Lin Meng's words, he also felt that his young man has too little entertainment, "Want to go to the theme park?"

Su Ling wasn't very interested in going, but he asked Gu Liheng, "Have you been to a theme park before?"

Gu Liheng: "I went once when I was young."

Su Ling: "Did you not hang out with your classmates in high school and university?"

Gu Liheng shook his head.

Su Ling: "Then let's go together and play more exciting rides! That would be fun and relaxing."

Male god is being called ‘Lone Rangers’ so it’s obvious that he rarely gets out with other people. He only exercises at home and didn’t participate in many entertainments like games. Su Ling wanted to make up for the youthful time that male god missed.

Gu Liheng agreed with Su Ling’s proposal, "Alright."

After they had dinner, Su Ling and Gu Liheng happily researched online about the theme parks in Belle City, and together they picked the most interesting one.

...

Gu An went home with a stiff face. As soon as he entered the house, he was called to the study by the robot butler. Knocking on the door, he heard Gu Ming’s voice saying, "Come in."

Gu Ming's complexion is not better than Gu An. His meticulously combed hair is a bit messy. When he saw Gu An, his brows wrinkled, "What's the matter with you? Fought with someone?"

Gu An looked down as he explained, "They knew that Gu Liheng is suppressing me, so they deliberately made trouble for me to flatter Gu Liheng."

BANG!

Gu Ming hit the desk furiously, "A bunch of opportunists! And you!" He pointed to Gu An, "Useless thing! It has been so many years, even if they followed you with selfish intention, you should train a few confidantes. Now you don’t even have anyone you can use!"

Hearing that, Gu An's face turned pale, his fingers tightly clenched.

Putting his hand down, Gu Ming looked at Gu An and said, "We are unlucky this time. After Gu Liheng’s mother knew Su Ling's identity, she did cause trouble for Gu Liheng. And Gu Liheng fell in a coma as well. It's a pity though." He continued bitterly, "It's a pity that he didn’t go crazy! His survival instinct is strong since when he is still a child."

"This time, he seems to be determined to finish us. If you continue, you will lose more. Gu An, let go of all the projects at hand and resign."

Gu An raised his eyes, "Father, you mean...?"

"Leave the Gu company. My own company has developed well over the years. I have business dealings with many families in Planet Clay so I don't have to live under that kid."

Gu An's eyes widened in surprise, "You want to sell your shares?"

Gu Ming: "Of course not, just that I won't care for the company. I will sit and wait for dividends," his tone was malicious as he added, "maybe when a chance comes by and that kid really went crazy, I have shares in hand. Then I can propose the decision to remove the chairman."