Chapter 37 - Poisoned

When Gu Liheng's gaze fell on the flower, his expression tensed up, and his fingers curled slightly. With a low tone, he said, "I can't accept it."

Su Ling was not surprised by that. He raised his eyebrows and smiled, "What is there that cannot be accepted? This flower doesn't mean anything. It's very fragrant, so just put it in your room for 2 days as a decoration."

Seeing that Gu Liheng didn't take the flower, Su Ling didn't want to make it hard for him. He smiled and gestured at the door with his chin, "Can I go in? It's a bit tiring to walk all the way up from the gate."

Gu Liheng stood sideways to let Su Ling pass, "Please come in."

When Su Ling looked at Gu Liheng’s wooden face, he couldn't help but chuckle. Gu Liheng looked at him and got infected by his smile, his expression relaxed as well. The two walked to the living room, and the door automatically closed behind them.

In the living room, Su Ling placed the flowers in a vase, and then smiled at Gu Liheng, "This is what I gave you, and it’s not that you have accepted it so don't be pressured by this matter. You can throw it away if you really don't like it."

Gu Liheng glanced at the flowers but did not say anything; he couldn’t bear to throw it away.

Su Ling didn't sit down, he casually rested his hand at the back of a sofa, and looked at Gu Liheng, "Are you well today?"

Hearing concern in his words, a joyful emotion emerged in Gu Liheng’s heart. The corners of his mouth uncontrollably curved up a bit, "En."

Su Ling pretended not to see it, and said with a smile, "That's good, there is one more thing I want to tell you today. Didn't I say that my pheromone has returned to normal last time?" He then explained the process of how his pheromone recovered and asked, "Do you want to see Xian Mo Yu?"

Gu Liheng glanced at Su Ling, and his heart felt soft for him. He is no stranger to such behaviour from the young man. Many Alpha will use good things to please the Omega they wanted to court. But when it comes to their situation, it’s the other way around. He couldn't help feeling guilty; such a good Omega should be cared lovingly and not being constantly rejected by him. He needs to get cured soon!

At Su Ling’s side, he didn't know what Gu Liheng was thinking. He pointed to the room where his spiritual plants were placed before and suggested, "Let’s go there, Xian Mo Yu is quite big."

Gu Liheng acknowledged with an En, and the two went to the spiritual plant room.

It was almost 12.00 pm after Gu Liheng gets to know Xian Mo Yu and Su Ling asked to leave. Feeling a bit reluctant, Gu Liheng subconsciously blurted out, "Let’s have lunch together." His expression stiffened after he realized what he said.

Su Ling certainly wouldn't refuse, so he smiled and said, "Okay."

Gu Liheng was pleased. Although it took him a lot of effort to not reach out and touch the young man, but he(SL) is right in front of him right now. This was more important than anything else. Hence, he is in a good mood during lunch. After lunch, the two returned to the living room, and Domi brought them tea.

Su Ling asked, "Are you going to the auction tonight?"

Gu Liheng: "En."

Su Ling cupped his drink with his palms, "I'm free in the afternoon. Can I stay here until evening, then we go to the auction together?"

Gu Liheng answered quickly, "Yes."

Su Ling watched how Gu Liheng reacts and confirmed that he is genuinely happy, rather than being perfunctory and annoyed from being bothered. His eyes curled with a smile and said, "Then we’ll go together."