Chapter 43 - Vomit Blood

After the decision is made, Su Ling got pulled into the car by Lin Meng. Initially, Su Ling was still thinking if he should continue sending the roses after stopping for a day. But for today, he doesn’t have to worry about that anymore.

Lin Meng likes to shop for clothes. He likes to choose his own outfit, but even more excited to pick for Su Ling. Su Ling never thought that buying clothes would be so tiring. It was almost noon, but Lin Meng is still checking out outfits and trying them enthusiastically. Su Ling slumped on the sofa and said that he would take his rest. He won’t try the clothes anymore, and will just give his opinion.

Looking in the mirror, Lin Meng sorted his bow tie and said, "When I was a kid, I liked to play dressing up the most, but unfortunately I didn't have an Omega brother to play with." He tilted his head to Su Ling and said, "My eyes for fashion is very good, so you can sit down and wait. I will definitely choose the most suitable set for you, so you can surprise everyone!"

The corner of Su Ling's mouth twitched, "Don't be so exaggerated, I'm relatively low-key. It's fine as long as my attire looked proper."

Lin Meng disagreed, "It’s not fine. Have you forgotten Madam Gu's purpose for this party? You must choose a good-looking one."

Su Ling didn't want to discourage his enthusiasm, so he agreed, "Thank you, I will leave my attire to you. But let me say this first, I will only rent, not buy." He can't afford clothing that cost millions.

Lin Meng said smoothly, "I’ll buy it for you." Right after he said that, Lin Meng stiffened and nervously looked at Su Ling.

Deeply felt the gap between the rich and the poor, Su Ling flatly refused, "No, it hurts feelings to talk about money."

Seeing that Su Ling didn’t think much of his words earlier, Lin Meng heaved a sigh of relief, "Well, don't worry. I will buy it, and you can rent from me, plus I can give discounts."

"Awesome." Su Ling's eyes lit up, and he raised his hands to clap. One needs to know, even the rent is not cheap!

Lin Meng's big eyes curved into crescent moons, he is delighted. Picking for their attire is even more exciting now.

Before Lin Meng transferred to another school, he originally lived in the suburbs with his grandfather and grandmother and had a few friends. Unfortunately, because of the big difference in family background, there were always conflicts appeared with his friends. If he shared beautiful clothes with his friends, he would be regarded as showing off. If he gave gifts that his friends liked but couldn't afford, his friends would think that he looked down on them. That makes Lin Meng very sad for a while. Finally, he listened to his grandmother's advice and no longer try to please his friends, or make new friends. Lin Meng likes Su Ling's character very much. Su Ling will not misunderstand him because of money issue. So nice!

In the end, Lin Meng managed to choose their attire before lunch, and Su Ling praised his vision. Xiào Rui took the initiative to pick up their clothes, and the three went to lunch together.

After dinner, at Lin Meng's invitation, Su Ling went to Lin villa and watched a movie with Lin Meng. Then Lin Meng brought him to visit his(LM) spiritual plant room. The Lin family’s spiritual plant room is built with special transparent glass, and the area is huge. There are more than a dozen of Grade B spiritual plants and even more low-grade spiritual plants. It is simply a paradise for spiritual plant specialists. In the middle of the room, there is a wooden desk. Basket-like hemispherical seats were placed on both sides of the desk, there were soft cushions on the seat.

Su Ling was taken to the seat by Lin Meng, and they sat opposite each other. The glass above the seat was blocked by vine type spiritual plants so only a little sunlight can come in through the leaves. The sun won’t shine at their eyes, but their body can bath in the sunlight; it makes one feel warm and fluffy. Su Ling pushed the floor with his toes, and his seat swayed slightly. He fell in love with the room instantly.