Chapter 12 - Affinity

"Sorry, Qi Qi is just speaking nonsense, he doesn’t mean it." Zhao Qing felt that Su Ling’s relationship with Gu Liheng is not simple just by looking at the sachet in his hand and hurriedly apologized on his brother’s behalf.

Su Ling pursed his lips and said, "Tell this to the police."

Zhao Qi immediately panicked, "You called the police?"

The driver was stunned and poked his head out of the driver's seat, "When did you call the police, no, I mean, why did you call the police?"

Su Ling glanced at him and said, "Everyone with a brain knows that when affected by pheromones, removing the isolator will only make the situation worse."

The one-sided reaction will affect both sides and intensify the effect. Not to mention, the route the driver used does not go to the fragrance bar at all. It was just a coincidence that he called the police, he did not expect this matter to be related to Zhao Qi. After he said that, the sound of a police car’s siren could be heard approaching them.

Zhao Qi nervously grabbed Zhao Qing's arm, "Brother, what should I do?" He glared at Su Ling, "Call them and say you are fine."

Su Ling found that to be a little funny, and asked, "Why do you think it is possible? You have troubled me again and again, so why do you think I should submit meekly and not get back to you?" His expression was slightly cold as he reminded, "I already said it in the classroom last time, I will call the police if the situation gets worse."

The police car arrived soon. Various Alpha scents still remained in the air. A police officer asked, "Who called the police?"

Su Ling responded and told them his story. He, the driver and the Zhao brothers were all taken to the police station to record their statement. It didn't take long for a police officer to walk in from outside and report about his investigation.

"According to a traffic monitoring system, the taxi stayed at an intersection in front of the school for half an hour. When student Su called for a taxi, the driver received a signal to start the car and let student Su take his car."

Then, the police found contact records on the driver and Zhao Qi's bracelet. It was obvious who is the perpetrator behind this.

Zhao Qi's voice trembled as he confessed, "I didn't want to harm him. I just wanted the driver to stimulate him to release his pheromones so that my brother could smell his pheromones."

Su Ling: "There were not only the driver but also several other Alphas in the scene, just at the place where the taxi stopped."

Officer frowned and scolded Zhao Qi, "As an Omega, don't you know how dangerous is an Alpha’s pheromone to an Omega? Especially at your current age, your estrus  may be induced."

"And you, as a driver, don't you have any professional ethics?! At such an old age, can't you tell the seriousness of the matter?"

The driver gave his excuse, "I have advised the second younger master against this action, but he does not listen. I am only a servant, so I have no other way. As for this car, I borrowed it from other people."

Not long after, Zhao Qi's lawyer came.

The police officer looked at Su Ling with pitiful eyes, "Are you going to press charge?"

Su Ling shook his head, "No need."

Things have not progressed to the worst outcome. Zhao Qi's behaviour also showed that his purpose is really just to make him take down his isolator, pressing charge will not have any result.