Chapter 52 - Reunion

Su Ling thought for a while and asked Ni An, "What do you think is an appropriate price?"

Ni An pondered and answered, "The raw material from Xian Mo Yu has great significance to the military. It can treat the damage caused by the dark matter from the outer space, which means the military’s combat ability can be improved."

"Our planet spent a lot of time, energy, and money on every outstanding soldier. Many outstanding generals suffer from the illness caused by dark matters, and their recovery is also of great significance to the military."

"In terms of efficacy, no matter how expensive the raw materials are, it is still reasonable. But since the military intends to buy out all the raw materials and accumulate it for a long time, it will be a huge expense for them if it is too expensive."

The man leading the group earlier said, "As long as you don't raise the price unreasonably, the military can accept it. Whenever we purchase materials from individuals or private companies, we have always paid the market prices and will not take advantage of you."

Su Ling pondered for a moment and said, "Then we shall price it the same as high-grade dark matter inhibitor."

All 4 soldiers were stunned by Su Ling’s words. Initially, they were worried that Su Ling would raise the price to gain more profit after knowing that the raw material is important. But they didn't expect him to set the price so cheap.

Ni An was also a little surprised by the decision, "Are you sure?"

Su Ling nodded and smiled, "This is the second time I have cooperated with the military. Major Qian and I have signed a contract for Lopseed’s raw material."

A smile appeared on the leading soldier’s serious face, "That rascal, he was showing off in front of me before this. He sure makes his move quickly." Stretching out his hand in front of Su Ling, the man introduced himself, "Belle City Logistics Dept Chief Wang Qing, happy to meet you."

Su Ling quickly reached out to shake hands and smiled, "Sorry if I was rude before. Nice to meet you, Chief Wang."

Wang Qing shook his head and said, "No, I was impolite and too impatient. I didn't introduce myself earlier. The price you set is very cheap. Thank you for your generosity."

Su Ling solemnly said, "As a citizen in the Capital, I can’t enjoy living in a peaceful environment without the military." He smiled embarrassedly, "This price is just a token from me. Sorry that I can't gift it to you. I am actually quite poor, and I need to spend a lot of money on Xian Mo Yu’s daily expenditure."

Hearing that, Chief Wang said with a straight face, "You don't have to be sorry at all. To be able to think like this at such a young age, it's really surprising."

Several other soldiers agreed and nodded.

Su Ling smiled. He set that price because to him, 10,000 star coins per ml is already very high, and he didn't have to work hard at all. As for his latter words, it was a word from his heart, and he wants to show his friendly intention. There is nothing wrong with leaving a good impression.

After the price was negotiated, the two parties signed the contract right away. Both red and black liquids currently available add up to a total of 1,000 ml. And so, Su Ling's personal account instantly increases by 10 million. He was quite excited but still remained calm on the outside. Back on Earth, he can be considered a rich man with this amount in his bank account. He knew very well that when money reached a certain amount, it is just numbers.

Ni An and the rest looked at Su Ling with admiration. He has just reached adulthood but could maintain a stable temperament; that’s very rare. Chief Wang pointed to the soldier next to him and said, "These are the top soldiers from our special forces. Xian Mo Yu is important to us, so they will ensure both you and Xian Mo Yu’s safety in the future."