Chapter 42 - Misunderstanding

Fine?

Su Ling sighed, "Did you listen to your voice and does that sound fine to you? Are you going out now?" Gu Liheng looked all dressed up, didn’t seem to be staying at home.

Gu Liheng lightly coughed, but it did not make his voice sound more natural, "En, going out later. But come in and take a rest in the living room."

Su Ling walked into the living room and took a glance. There is still no trace of the roses he placed in the vase the day before, but he did not ask about it and put in the ones he brought today in the vase. Then he looked at Gu Liheng's face, "I think you need to get some sleep. Going out is not a good choice."

Looking back at Su Ling, Gu Liheng pursed his thin lips, and said in a low voice, "It's okay."

Su Ling asked softly, "Did something happen?"

In general, if one can’t sleep well, the reason would be either physically or psychologically troubled. Why must he go out now?

There weren’t any emotions in Gu Liheng’s tone as he replied, "Nothing."

Su Ling is very helpless. If the other party is his lover, he can still reach out and give the man a hug. But now he(GLH) obviously doesn't want to say more, and intended to refrain from saying anything, he(SL) can’t do anything

When Gu Liheng saw the young man’s expression, he realized that his words were too monotonous and appeared very cold, so he asked, "Have you finished discussing your shop’s design yesterday?"

Su Ling shook his head, "Not yet," he glanced at the time, "I have an appointment with the designer later, and we are going to some physical store to check the decoration materials and then determine the details.”

Gu Liheng: "The Gu company has a shop for building materials and decoration. You can go and check it out."

Su Ling laughed, "Okay, then I'll go first," he got up and added, "No need to see me to the door, take a break instead when you have time."

Still, Gu Liheng stood up to send Su Ling. Su Ling looked at him and took a step forward. The two were standing very close to each other, and he said, "I'm worried about you being like this, but I don't have a stand to tell you what to do." He raised his gaze and looked serious, "I really like you, so marry me?"

Su Ling already proposed to get married; at least Gu Liheng will not doubt his feelings, right? He could feel that male god liked him, so apart from doubting his feelings, he could not think of any reason why male god keeps rejecting him.

Gu Liheng watched him intently, his Adam's apple rolling, and after a long time, he answered with difficulty, "No."

Su Ling looked at him, puzzled, and his expression suddenly changed slightly. Could it be the rumor that Uncle Nalu mentioned is true? That his male god really have sxal dysfunction? That’s why even if he like him(GLH), he(GLH) still reject him? What an amazing endurance!

A complicated expression appeared on Su Ling’s face; he felt like he has discovered the truth. If he tells Gu Liheng that he didn't mind right away, would he sound perfunctory to him(GLH)? And would he(GLH) be embarrassed from having his pain exposed? Su Ling felt like he has to think about how to deal with that problem. As for his sxx life, he doesn't mind too much. There are already many ‘tools’ created for various needs back in his world, and Planet Belle will only be more comprehensive. What he needs more is a stable relationship. Thinking of this, Su Ling acted casual and smiled lightly. Seeing that Gu Liheng’s face was more serious than usual, he said, "Don't be under pressure. I already said that I'm a patient person. It is just that I’m a little worried about you."