𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"Y/n, come here," your older brother called you.
"Okay, coming!"

You ran quickly to your older brother, Shinichiro. You saw a young boy next to him, he had white hair and purple eyes. You quickly hit behind Shinichiro's long legs.

"Don't be shy, this is Izana. Izana, this is your little sister, Y/n."
"H-hello," you mumbled.
"Hey," he smiled.
"Wait.. brother? He's my brother? I have another older brother?"
"That's right, Y/n. I wanted you to meet him so you two can finally know each other."

You shyly looked at him while he gave you a soft smile. "B-big brother shin talks about you a lot.."
His eyes widened and his cheeks reddened a little. "Oh.. r-really?" "Y/n~ don't expose me like that," Shinichiro whined. You smiled at their reaction. "He thinks you're a really nice boy."
"Alright, little sis," Shinichiro let out a small laugh. "We're gonna go out for a drive, go back inside, okay?" "Okay~ bye!"

Izana blushed a tiny bit as he watched you go back inside. 'She seems nice. I hope we can hang out more like normal siblings.'

And just like that, you two became close. You hung out whenever he visited you and Shinichiro, he felt like you were the perfect little sister for him. He wished you can both stay together for a long time, but his wishes weren't granted.

You got hospitalized because of an illness. Your legs were sore, you kept coughing to the point their was blood over all over the floor, and your stamina worsened by a lot. The doctors thought it was a terrible fever at first, but you started fainting, too. They came to the conclusion that your illness wouldn't let you live a normal life or worse — can't live to see past your teenage years.

The doctors eventually sent you home and gave all the medications that you needed to your family, so they can take care of you at home. Your grandpa and older brother Shin were a huge help. You felt so grateful for them that sometimes you started tearing up.

。。。

"Alright, but be quite. Y/n is resting," you heard Shinichiro in the hallway.

You got up, seeing the door opening to reveal four kids and Shinichiro. It was your brother, Mikey, and his other friends. One of them had black hair, brown eyes, and sharp fangs. He was super cute! And the other was a girl with white hair, blue eyes, and next to her was a white haired boy that also had blue eyes. You were guessing they were siblings by the similar features.

'Ugh.. why do I have to come too? Just bring the toys down by yours-..' The white haired boy's thoughts were interrupted by you. You were sitting on your bed, looking up at him. His cheeks burned red, realizing how pretty you were.

"N/n-chin~! You're up," Mikey ran to you.
"MIKEY!" Shinichiro yelled. "Don't run to her, can't you see she's unwell? What if you accidentally hurt her?"
"Fine, sorry," he apologized.

He came towards you and hugged you. He broke the hug and looked at you with concern on his face.

"What's wrong, Mikey?" You asked in a soft voice.
'Her voice.. it's so soft and gentle,' the white-haired male thought as he was watched the scene in front of him. The girl next to him suddenly grabbed the sleeve of his shirt. "Look, Haru! She's so pretty!!" "Oh, uh.. y-yeah.."
The boy with fangs was also looking at the girl in front of him in awe. 'Am I seeing a goddess?!'

"Nothing's wrong.. you're just sweating a lot. Are you okay, sis?" Mikey squished your cheeks softly. Shinichiro came with a cold, wet towel. "Lay down, N/n. Keisuke, the toys are in the closet next to her bathroom, grab them and head back."
"O-okay!" The black-haired ran and grabbed the toys.
'Wow, his voice is deep for a kid,' you thought.

You laid down on your bed again and Shin put the cold towel on your head. "Are you hungry? You haven't ate anything yet."
"We can eat dorayaki together," Mikey smiled at you.
"No, Mikey. She needs proper food."
"I'm not hungry," you closed your eyes. "Just sleepy.."
"Alright, then. Go to sleep."

Later through the days, Mikey's three friends kept visiting you. You learned that their names were Baji Keisuke, Haruchiyo, and Senju.

You were too sore to even get up out of bed. If you had the energy to walk, you could hang out with them and actually learned what happened that day. That day.. you heard a scream and a bunch of yelling. After that day, you didn't see Senju or Haruchiyo visiting again. You asked your older brother what happened, but he always changed the topic or told you not to worry about it. You guessed it was a sensitive topic, so you stopped asking and didn't ask Mikey, either.

Your sister, Emma, helped you get up out of your bed and start walking a little. It was like helping a baby take their first steps, but Emma didn't mind. She loved helping you and seeing you smile. You loved all your family members for taking care of you so much. Even though you were super weak, you dreamt of protecting them one day, too.