𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟯

As you entered the place, the atmosphere inside felt sickening

As you entered the place, the atmosphere inside felt sickening. There were a bunch of guys wearing a white jacket with a figure of a headless child and a halo on top of it. No one noticed you since they were all looking at Takemichi and the guy next to him. You tried walking behind them super quietly and without stumbling. You tried to peek at what everyone was looking at and saw a dark haired guy punching another guy on the floor. You didn't recognize him since his face was bruised and had blood all over it. They both had a Toman uniform and — wait, Baji?! What was he doing punching the other guy?

"Kazutora-kun," Takemichi spoke up. "What's going on here?" He looked just as terrified as you were with the situation.
"What do you mean? This is a test of faith."
"Test of faith?"
"Of Baji's belief in our group. Changing from Toman to Valhalla is like changing religions. He needs to show us that he's ready."

'What the hell?' You thought. 'They're treating gangs like religions!'
"The guy he's beating right now is Toman's first division vice captain, Baji's most trusted partner."
'Oh gosh..'
"First division Vice President?!" Takemichi couldn't believe it. What the hell was Baji doing?
"Toman is Valhalla's enemy. If he's betraying his old god, Mikey, then he has to curb stomp his old beliefs."
'He's beating his former follower half to death?!' Takemichi thought.
"Well? Is this good enough for you, Hanma-kun?" Baji spoke up. "For my Initiation to Valhalla."
'Hanma?' You thought. 'I heard his name in one of my dreams.'

The Valhalla members started speaking up. "You're a real bastard."
"Wasn't he with you for a long time?"
"I'm surprised you went that far."
"Shit man," Baji scoffed. "I wasn't here for a lecture."

"Kazutora!" A tall guy with black hair and a blonde streak in the middle looked at his direction. "You ready?"
"Yup," Kazutora responded.
"But first.."
"Hm?"
"Why'd you bring a cute girl with you?"
"What are you talking about?" Kazutora asked.
Hanma smirked and came towards you. "Hey there, pretty girl."

'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!! What did I get myself into?!' You stared shaking the more he came closer to you. 'Mikey where are you when I need you?!'

Kazutora's eyes widened when he saw you. He knew who you were the second he saw you. "Mikey's sister.."
"Mikey's sister, huh?" Hanma looked you up and down. "Shit.. you really struck gold with this one, Kazutora."
"I didn't bring her here, she must've followed us."

'Am I gonna die?'

'Shit!' Takemichi started panicking again. 'What is she doing here? They better not touch her. If Mikey sees a scratch on her, he's gonna blame it on me and beat my ass!'
"L-leave her alone," Takemichi spoke up. "She has nothing to to with this!"
"And if I don't?" Hanma grabbed you by the collar. His grin grew even wider when he saw how scared you looked. "She seems like a big advantage for us.. what do you think, Baji?"

"Leave her alone," Baji glared at him. "Take your hands off of her and let's finish this test of faith. She has nothing to do with this."
Hanma sighed and put his hand on top off your head so you don't escape. "Fine. You ready, Kazutora?"
"Yup," Kazutora turned to Takemichi. "This is Hanagaki Takemichi, Toman's newest member."
'What? Am I gonna be the next test of faith?'
"Hanagaki!" Hanma yelled. "Step forward!"

All eyes were on him now.

"We will now summon a witness!"