𝗖𝗵. 𝟰𝟲

"Just going to take a little blood from you, sweetie

"Just going to take a little blood from you, sweetie." The doctor told you as she started to get everything prepared for the blood test.

This happened every 6 months. The doctor wanted to test your blood to help you with your illness. They tried their hardest to help cure you. You felt grateful for them, but felt bad for Shinichiro's wallet. The hospital bill was something no one was excited for.

You looked at the syringe in horror. Even though you had lots of shots before, you were still terrified. You could never get used to the horrible feeling of a needle poking deep inside your arm. And they even waited a few seconds to take the blood from you, so the pain was increasing the longer the needle was inside your arm. And it hurt bad. Like so bad that you started wailing. But not this time! You were going to endure the pain and not let your tears fall. Because you were strong... and mostly because Mikey was with you. He was obviously pissed about you sneaking out with Izana and if you started crying, you were going to piss him off even more.

He hasn't talked to you ever since the day he found out. And you couldn't blame him. It hurts when a loved one lies to you.

Mikey noticed your uncomfortable state. You were trembling as the doctor approached you.

"Stay still please." The doctor demanded.
"I-I'm trying," you mumbled.
"Would you like your brother to hold your hand? We need you to stay very still and relaxed."
"Huh? N-.. yes please.." your cheeks heated up in embarrassment. You looked up at Mikey with pleading eyes.

He wanted to refuse before he looked at you. How can he refuse someone as adorable as you?

Mikey held your hand gently. The doctor wrapped an elastic band on your arm to find your vein before pressing the needle into your arm. Your grip around Mikey's hand tightened the further the needle went. You tried not to cry at the pain and took deep breaths instead. Mikey didn't mind the pressure he felt on his hand, he was just concerned for you.

You felt your head getting lightheaded and your vision going blurry. The doctor finally pulled out the needle.

"All done!"

Yeah, you were totally done. You felt your head hit the hospital bed and the last thing you saw was your brother's concerned eyes as he yelled out your name.

。。。

"Mhm.."

You slowly opened your eyes, trying to regain your eyesight. You heard the door opening. "Y/n? You're awake?"

You slowly turned your head to the door and saw Mikey standing there. He let out a relieved sigh and walked towards you. He sat on the chair next to your bed.