𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟯

"Hey kiddo," Takeomi patted your head

"Hello.."

Your brother's friends, Wakasa and Takeomi, came to visit him and you were there with them. For some reason, you disliked Takeomi. No reason why, his presence just made you feel upset. Wakasa, on the other hand, you loved him. He was so handsome that you had trouble talking to him, so you just stayed quite with red cheeks. Your older brother kept teasing you. "You got a crush~?"

But today, Takeomi's little sister showed up. You were so surprised, you haven't seen her in years! She ran and quickly engulfed you into a hug which you returned.

"I haven't seen you in so long!!" She was talking to you with stars in her eyes. She started shaking your shoulders roughly. "We have so much to catch up on!"

"Senju!" Takeomi glared at her. "Stop shaking her, you're gonna hurt her."
"O-oh, right! Sorry," Senju quickly took her hands off your shoulders. "Where's Mikey?"
"He's.. in school, I think?"
"Hey, big bro. Can I go shopping with Y/n?" Senju looked at her brother, Takeomi.
"Don't know. Can Y/n go out, Shin?"
"Sorry, Senju. She can't go out without assistance."
"But I can be her assistant! You know I can fight and I'll make sure to not leave her side."

Shinichiro sighed. "Fine, fine. If I see her injured thou-.."
"I won't injure her, promise!"
"Alright, then."

Wakasa was having a staring contest with you while they were talking. He thought it was cute that his friend's little sister liked him. You blushed and looked away when he gave you a small smirk.

"Okay, let's go!" Senju held your hand gently and escorted you out of the house.

。。。

"How's everything going, Y/n-chan? Your health doing better?" Senju asked you while you both walked together in search of a perfect store to enter.

"Oh, uh.. it's been a bit better. I'm glad I can at least walk a little."

"Yeah, that's good! There's a clothing store right there, the clothes are stylish and comfortable to walk around in. Let's go there."

"Ok~"

...

"A-are you ok in there?" Senju asked. She was worried, you were in the fitting room for a bit too long. What if something happened? What if you fainted?

"Y-yes!" You responded. "I'm okay, Senju."

You walked out of the fitting room with a nice outfit. She looked at you with sparkles around her. "You look super good, oh my god! You're definitely buying it, right?"
"Of course, you said I look good in it and it's comfortable to move in like you said before."
"Mhm! Oh, I got worried about you in the fitting room, haha. You were taking a bit long, I thought something happened."
"Oh, sorry for worrying you. I always take long to change, my legs tremble often and I'm slow."
"Ohh~ ok. Let's go buy some more stuff!"

。。。

"That was so much fun, Y/n," Senju giggled. "We should definitely do it again some time!"

She led you into the house, in the room where your brother was. You were so exhausted from all the walking that you looked like you came from a workout session. "Y-yeah, totally.."

"Hey, we're back~," Senju announced to the boys that were chatting together.
"Oh, h-.. Y/n what happened to you?" Shinichiro asked you. He saw you looked super tired and worn out.
"Just tired."
"Oh, let's head to your room."
"Ok, bye Senju!"
"Bye bye!"

""Ok, bye Senju!""Bye bye!"