𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟳

Taiju and Haitani brothers appearance next chapter?? 😳🙈

"What's up, Y/n?"

Your brother looked at you while you pulled on his shirt gently. Your face looked like you wanted to ask him a favor.

"Uhm.. well.. I just wanted to ask a favor but it's okay if you're busy."

He sighed and rubbed your hair. "Y/n, I told you it's okay to ask your family for favors, remember? Tell me what it is."

You looked down and fiddled with your fingers. "Senju wanted to.. take me out to hang out today, b-but she wants to m-meet at the Akashi household."

"And you want me to take you, right?"
"Mhmm.."
"Okay, so ask your big brother properly."
"C-can you take me to see Senju?"
"See? Now that wasn't so hard, right? I'm not busy right now so your big brother's gonna take you there."
"Thank you!"
"Of course. Now c'mon," he took your hand and led you to his bike.

。。。

"Y/n~ you're here! Let's go, let's go!" Senju ran out of the house when she saw you arrive. She was looking out the window the whole time, waiting for you. She just couldn't help it, she was always excited to hang out with her crush.

"I'll come back in two to three hours," Shinichiro told Takeomi. "Make sure nothing happens to her."

"I know," Takeomi said. "I'll be going with them, so stop worrying too much."
"Takeomi-.."
"I know, Shin. You haven't let her out much, just let the girl enjoy her time. I'll be there if anything happens."
"Yeah.. thanks.

This will be a normal day. Well.. it was going to be a normal day until you saw him show up. After years, he showed up.. on this day.

...

"Hehe, let's go get so more sweets!" Senju said. You two were enjoying your time going to shops buying food, clothes, and plushies.

'Damn it,' Takeomi sighed. 'These kids been running around for so long.'

"We should get the — y/n? Why aren't you holding my hand?" Senju looked back to see no one. Takeomi was beside her and also noticed.

"Shit, what the hell?" Takeomi's eyebrows furrowed. "Where'd she go? The one second I look away, she's gone.."

...

"Let's go get more sweets!" Senju said and let go of your hand for a second. You were about to tell her you weren't supposed to eat more than one sweet a day, but you felt yourself getting pulled. A hand grabbed you by your collar and put his hand around your mouth so you don't scream.

'What the hell? What's going on, who's pulling me?'

"Damn it! Sorry," the person that was pulling you stopped until you were in a private area. "Did I pull you too hard?" He let go of you.

"Here, I brought her."
"Good, Kakucho. Wait somewhere else, I'll be back after I talk to her."

You flinched and turned around when a hand touched your shoulder. "Wh-who.."

You saw a man with white hair, purple eyes and white lashes staring down at you with a gentle smile. "It's been a while.. sis."

"I-Izana!" You quickly hugged him. There was a lot of things rushing through your mind, but you felt your eyes tearing up. You were just so glad to see your brother after so many years. "Missed you.."

"I missed you more, little sis," he hugged you back and laid his head in the crook of your neck. "So much."

"Where have you been all these years?" You looked up at him. You were so happy you forgot his friend almost kidnapped you.
"Something happened. It's okay now, how is-.."

Izana got interrupted by a feminine voice yelling for you. "Y/n, where are you!?"
"Oh, I-I have to go." You broke out of his grasp. "I was here with a friend, I bet she's worried I disappeared all of a sudden."
"Hold on," he grabbed your hand. "Give me your number before you go. I don't want to lose contact with you again."

...

"Senju, Takeomi!" You waved to them. "I'm over here!"

"AHH!" Senju yelled, gaining attention from others, and ran over to you. "I thought something happened to you, where were you?!"
"I-I'm so sorry," you quickly bowed as you saw Takeomi coming towards you two. "Sorry for leaving all of a sudden, I saw a cat and decided to follow it."
"Oh, no wonder!" Senju said. "You're sweating and look out of breath."
"Y-yeah," you let out a nervous laugh. It was true, your legs were wobbling when you walked but it was also because Izana was hugging you too tight.

"You can't walk on your own so I bet it was hard finding your way back, huh?" Takeomi sighed. "We're going home now, you two. You've had enough fun."

。。。

You finally arrived home with Shinichiro. The Akashi siblings decided to keep quite about accidentally losing you. You saw Mikey's gang members talking to each other near your house with him. It was Hakkai, Mitsuya, and an unfamiliar girl with them too.

"Y/n-chin, over here~"
"Coming, Mikey! Hi, Taka-chan, Hakkai!"
"Hi, Y/n. I'm just here to deliver some new uniforms to Mikey and the siblings wanted to join too."
"That's nice. You feeling okay, Hakkai?"

Hakkai kept quite. His cheeks were turning red by the second and the other girl watched him in an unimpressed look. "Don't mind my brother, he's always like this with girls around."
"Pretty girl," you looked at her.
"Huh? M-me?" Her cheeks turned red.
"Mhm."
"Th-thank you. You're also pretty cute."

'Now who's the one blushing?' Hakkai thought as he looked at the interaction between the two girls.

'Why is my sister getting so much attention? Hmph!' Mikey pouted. "Let's go inside now, sis. It's cold out here."

"