𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟬

cough cough

cough cough

"Ahh... w-where is Shin..?"

It was two in the morning and there was blood all over the floor. You were gonna go ask for help, but your legs failed you once again and you fell on the floor. You were sweating and coughing up blood. Your body was shaking and you felt like you were going to pass out. You thought you were finally getting better, but your illness just started again.

"G-grandpa..? Someone please," your weak voice whispered to yourself. "I'm so damn useless.. why.. why am I like this?"

Your vision got blurry and your eyes started closing slowly. The next thing you knew, everything went dark.

。。。

"Is.. she ok?"

Your sister held your hand while you laid on the hospital bed. She just came back from the festival and now her two loved ones were in the hospital. A fight happened during the festival and Draken got stabbed. Mikey didn't know what to do. He was panicking, but his dear members were present in the hospital so he had to put on a strong front. If they saw him upset, they wouldn't know what to do.

"Her breathing is getting better, but she still hasn't waken up. Please do not worry, I'm sure she'll wake up soon," the doctor told the two siblings.

'Sis.. you're going to be alright,' Mikey sat down on the chair next to you. He looked at your red cheeks, it looked like you were trying your hardest to breathe properly and stay alive.

Emma got up from the her seat and left the room. She knew Mikey needed a little time alone with you and she also wanted to check up on the others that were waiting for what the doctor had to say about Draken.

The white haired boy was angry. He didn't care about Draken, but he was worried about you. You better not have left him, he wouldn't know what to do. He's been wanting to talk to you for years but you were gonna leave him before he even spoke a single word to you? That's utter bullshit. He was only waiting outside the hospital because of you.

。。。

In your mind..

"Peh teamed up with Moebius."

"In charge of Moebius.. name's Hanma."

"—tonight.. — big showdown.."

"Kill 'em all!!"

"DRAKEN-KUN!"

"Draken.. — stabbed.."

"Take care of Ken-chin!"

.
.
.