𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹: 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 (𝗣. 𝟯)

Small interactions/scenarios with the love interests part 3!

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

Koko + Inui (Story Recommendation by: krazzy_woman)

You were inside a bakery since you needed to pick up some stuff for Mikey and Emma. You stood patiently in line to order.

"Oh.. it's you," a guy spoke up from behind you.

You looked back to see Koko and Inui looking at you. "Oh! Hello," you greeted them with a smile.
"Hi," Inui mumbled and looked away.
"Sorry about him~ he's had a rough day," Koko said.
"Oh, it's okay."

Koko looked at your pretty eyes before you turned to face the front of the line. They were beautiful and full of life, reminded him of someone he knew. Your looks were as pretty as her, too. His brows furrowed at the familiar feeling in his chest. 'Is this really okay, Akane-san..?'

"Stop staring at her like that," Inui whispered to him. "You'll creep her out if she sees."

Koko let out a small hum before changing his gaze.

Before paying for your stuff, Koko gently grabbed your hand. "I'll pay."

"W-what?! No, it's fi-.." before you could protest any further, Koko already gave his cash to the cashier.

You quickly bowed and thanked him. "You really didn't have to! Now I feel bad.."
"Is it a crime to pay for a pretty lady?" He chuckled.
"Oh," your cheeks reddened. "Thank you.."
"I'll see you around, hm?"
"Okay! I didn't get your names, though."
"Hajime Kokonoi."
"Inui.."

"Okay! I'll see you around, Hajime-kun, Inui-kun!"

"You never pay for anyone," Inui spoke up as he watched you walk away.

"Mmh.. guess I took an interest to her."

_______________________

Draken (Story Recommendation by: krazzy_woman)

You looked around the unfamiliar street. You've never seen this place before. You were just going for a night walk when you got carried away and wandered off further than you were supposed to be going. And now you were lost!

You didn't even bring your phone with you. Big mistake. You didn't know what time it was or where you were. 'What if I get stuck here forever?! And then someone comes to kidnap me?!' You panicked, tears forming up in your eyes.

"Y/n?"

You felt a big hand on your shoulder, startling you. "Please don't kidnap me!!" You closed your eyes and slowly turned around.

"Why would I kidnap you?" The person chuckled. "Open your eyes."

You slowly opened your eyes to see Draken standing in front of you. "DRAKEN-KUN!" You quickly hugged him.