𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹: 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀

"Y/n-chin~!""Yes, Mikey?""You wanna go get some food?""Yes!""Let's go on my cb250t, it'll be much faster

"Y/n-chin~!"
"Yes, Mikey?"
"You wanna go get some food?"
"Yes!"
"Let's go on my cb250t, it'll be much faster."
"Y-your.. motorcycle?"
"Mhm," Mikey held your arm and led you to where he usually parks his bike.

He immediately stopped when he saw his bike was completely gone. "Huh..? Where is it?"

You fiddled with your fingers and looked down. He noticed how nervous you looked, you were practically shaking.

"What's wrong, sis?"
"W-well uh.. mmm..."

He moved the strand of hair that was covering your face and made you look up at him. "What is it? You can tell me."

"Sh-Shinichiro sold your bike!"

"..."
"..."

"you're joking, right? Why would he sell the bike that he gave me?"
"I'm not joking.. one of his customers really wanted the bike and insisted that they pay double the price it cost, so he sold it to him."

He tightened the hold on your arm and dragged you along with him to where Shinichiro was. When he arrived to the kitchen, he kicked one of the chairs. Emma flinched and let out a small gasp.

"Why did you sell my bike?"

Shinichiro only looked at him in anger. "Don't kick the chair."
"Where is my bike?!"
"I sold it."
"WHY?"
"The customer wanted it for double the price, who was I to refuse?"
"You gave me that bike, who are you to take it back from me?!"
"P-please don't fight," you pulled on Mikey's sleeve, only for him to push you away.
"Idiot, don't push Y/n!" Emma grabbed you away from Mikey.

The fight went on for about a minute more before Shinichiro couldn't hold it in anymore. He started laughing while Mikey stared at him in confusion.

"..what are you laughing at?"
"April fools, haha!"
"April fools, Mikey!"
"..."

He let out a heavy, relieved sigh and smiled. "Got me there.. who thought of this prank?"
"Y/n did," Shinichiro answered. "Speaking of Y/n.. where is she?"
"Hm?" Emma looked around the kitchen. "She was just here with me, wasn't she?"

"I'm right here," you deadpanned.
"Don't tell me she got lost again..!" Emma exclaimed.
"Again? What do you mean?" Shinichiro asked.
"Uh.. nothing, don't worry. You think she got scared of you guys fighting?"
"You said she thought of this plan so she would know a fight would happen," Mikey said. "Why would she get scared?"
"I-I'm right here!" You waved, only to be completely ignored by them.
"Why wouldn't someone get scared of two boys fighting?"

"By the way.. where is my cb250t? It's not where I parked it."
"It's in my shop, focus on Y/n right now!"
"Sh-Shinichiro" you pulled on his sleeve. "I'm right here, big brother.."
'Damn it, this is too cruel,' Shinichiro thought.

You got completely ignored by your brother. You started tearing up a little and watched them look for you. "A-am I dead?!"
Mikey heard that sentence and started feeling bad.

"Can't find her," Emma sighed.
"Did she disappear?"

You couldn't take it anymore. This was supposed to be a normal prank that you and your siblings set up for Mikey so what was happening? Your tears started falling and you let out a loud scream.

"I'M RIGHT HERE!!" You hit Emma softly on the arm. "W-why.. why are you guys ignoring me?!"
"Aww," Emma gave you a concerned look. "I'm so sorry, sis."
"Huh..?"
"April fools~"
Now it was Mikey's turn to laugh at you. "You totally fell for that!"

You let your head lie on your sister's chest and let your tears fall. "You guys are so mean!!"

"You were mean too," Mikey pouted.
"Your bike is ugly anyways!"
"Huh, what did you say?!"
"It's ugly just like its owner!"

"Your bike is ugly anyways!""Huh, what did you say?!""It's ugly just like its owner!"