𝗖𝗵. 𝟰𝟱

"Mikey, Mikey!"

"Mikey, Mikey!"

You went into your brother's room, closing the door behind you. In your hand was a tray of food that you made. It had pancakes with a little flag on top and Mikey's favorite drink. The tray was really heavy. Not because of the food, but because of your strength. Your whole body was shaking the whole way to Mikey's room.

"I made you..." you looked up to see Draken and Takemichi in his room. "...Breakfast..?"

"Good morning," Draken took the tray away from you since he noticed your trembling hands.

"Good morning," you smiled. "What are you guys doing here? Hi, Michi-kun!"

"Hi, Y/n-san. We're here because I needed to talk to Mikey-kun," Takemichi responded.

Mikey was sitting on his couch. He patted the seat next to him for you to come sit, which you gladly did. "Thank you for the food, Y/n-chin~!" He hugged you.

Takemichi noticed the sudden change in Mikey's behavior. He was grumpy that he had to wake up and now happy and cheerful that you were in his arms. 'Their sibling bond is really something! I think Y/n-san's his favorite sibling..'

"Your body feels so cold, Y/n-chin..." He took his blanket that he was holding and put it on your lap. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah.."

You weren't okay. You had a really bad fever. Nothing made you feel warm, even putting on a bunch of blankets while you slept. You even woke up with your nose bleeding. You probably only had a little time left before you couldn't walk again, but you didn't mind. Your siblings would always be there to help you.

You didn't know what the three guys were talking about. It was something about gangs. You just cuddled next to Mikey as he ate his breakfast and Draken did his hair.

"Izana Kurokawa."

Well that's something to distract you from your thoughts. Why did they suddenly mention him?

"I see.. Izana Kurokawa," Mikey spoke up. "It's the guy who approached me the other day."

"Huh? You met him?" Draken asked.

"You met him?!" You quickly sat up.

"Huh?" The three boys looked at you in confusion.

"Do you know him, Y/n-san?" Takemichi asked.

"No! No, no, I don't know why I said that!" You let out a nervous laugh.