𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟵

"Big bro~!"

"Big bro~!"

"Y/n," your brother smiled.

You were out on a walk when you saw your older brother out with his friends. Yes, you thought they were all friends that were hanging out together. The two Haitani brothers and Kakucho were walking behind the Tenjiku leader.

"What are you doing out by yourself?" Izana asked.
"I'm just on a walk," you responded. "What are you guys doing?"
"We-.. I was about to head home. Come, let's go together."
"Ooh, okay! I've never visited your place before," you said as you linked arms with Izana. The interaction made him smile softly at you. He wanted to be close to you at all times and this was the best way, linking arms and walking together.

"Oh! I forgot to greet your friends," you said. "Hi, guys!"

The guys looked at you in an awkward gaze, trying to avoid Izana's glares at them. When they didn't respond, Izana looked even angrier. They knew they had to respond to your greeting immediately before their leader did something bad.

"Hey," Ran grinned at you.
"Hi," Rindou responded.
"Hello," Kakucho gave you a small smile.

"I never got to know your names," you continued to walk with your brother.
"Yes. Introduce yourselves," Izana commanded.

"Kakucho Hitto."
"The Haitani brothers, Haitani Ran and my brother Rindou."

"I'll make sure to remember your names," you said with a beaming smile. "I always make sure to know all my brother's friends."
"Friends," Ran chuckled. "Cute."
"Be quite," Rindou whispered and nudged him on the arm.
"You two better not get in trouble," Kakucho whispered to both of them. "Especially not in front of his sister."

...

Izana dimissed the others while he led you to his and Kakucho's apartment. Kakucho said he had to take care of something, so you were alone with your brother now. The apartment was pretty neat, just like you expected. You felt like your brother liked neat and clean stuff and you were right.

"Wow~ so clean," you looked around in awe. Izana softly chuckled at your reaction.
"Come on, let's go to my room."
"Okay."

He held your hand as he led you to his room. When you entered, the room was as neat as the living room.

"Wow.."
"You like it?"
"Of course. It's just like how I expected it to be," you sat on his bed.
"Oh? You thought I was a neat person?"
"Yeah! Y'know, judging by your personality.."
"My personality? How do I act?"
"Uh.. like.. a gentleman! You're always polite and helpful."
"I'm glad you see me that way." 'Only if you see when I'm not with you.'

You took a glimpse of his closet that was open. "Your clothing reminds me of Mikey, you two wear similar stuff."
"Mmh."
"The bed too, Mikey-.."
"Stop talking about him."
"Huh?"
"..Stop talking about him." 'I made you come here to spend some time with you, so why do you keep talking about him? You're supposed to be paying attention to me, damn it.'