𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹: 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 (𝗣. 𝟮)

Small interactions/scenarios with the love interests part 2!

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

Kawata Twins (Story Recommendation by: Nekozaburo-chan)

"Mmh~"

A blue haired twin smiled as he closed his eyes, enjoying his ramen. His pink-haired twin's eyes were wide opened as he tasted the ramen. The two were complete opposites when eating. It's like they switch bodies when they taste good food.

Smiley noticed you walking into the restaurant with your brother. "Oh, look. It's Mikey," he mumbled.
"Hm?" Angry looked up from his bowl. He saw you two walking in, Mikey holding onto your arm as he ranted to you about whatever he was upset about.

"Oh!" You noticed the two twins and waved at them. "Hi, guys!" You called out. Mikey also waved to them and walked with you to the two twins.
"What a coincidence."
"What are you two doing here?" Smiley put on his signature smile again.
"We were out for a while and got hungry," you responded. "May we join you guys? It's nice to eat with others."
"Yes," Angry quickly responded.
"Of course!" Smiley said, patting the seat next to him. You smiled and sat with them.

...

You were sitting in between the twins, eating your food. Angry slowly ate his food. He glanced at you at every bite he took. How can someone look pretty even when they're eating? Mikey noticed how quite the two were around you. 'They're never this quite.. maybe it's because they're eating? Or there's a pretty girl sitting between the two.'

Mikey slowly began to eat the ramen that Smiley recommended. He said it was delicious and he would enjoy it, so he ordered it. As soon as he took a big bite, his face began to grow red. "WHY IS THIS SO SPICY?!"

"Pffft, hahaha!!" Smiley started laughing. Angry only sighed at his brother's antics.
You also started giggling at him. "You can't eat spicy food, Mikey?"
"No.. I-I can!" He took a deep breath before going in for another bite. His second bite seemed much more spicier and hotter than the first one. Tears formed up in his eyes. He quickly took the water next to him and chugged the whole glass. "Smiley... y-you little..! I'm never taking your suggestion again!"

"Mikey," you frowned. "The noodles you ordered was literally called 'Devil's Burning Noodles.' Was it not obvious that it was going to be spicy?"
"...I didn't check the name," he crossed his arms and pouted.
"Should've seen your face!" Smiley continued to laugh at him. "If only Draken was here, haha!"

_______________________

Hanma (Story Recommendation by: Knockout68)