𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟱

Another tall blonde guy came up without making a single noise

Another tall blonde guy came up without making a single noise. He sternly pulled the guy's hand away from you.

"D-Draken-kun! I'm sorry!" He bowed.
"Meet me after the meeting you two," he glared at the two boys that were accusing you.
"O-of course!"

"You okay, Y/n?" Draken pulled you against him. He saw you were shaking from all the standing and only holding onto Mikey's bike.

"Where's Mikey?" You ignored his question.
"He told me to come get you. That idiot forgot he wasn't supposed to leave you by yourself."

Draken took your arm and led you to where your brother was. When walking away, you made eye contact with the white haired male and your eyes grew wide. 'Haru?!'

'She saw me..'

。。。

"I told you not to leave her alone! You're such an idiot, Mikey!" You saw your sister, Emma, yelling at your brother.

Draken spoke up, "she's right. Stop leaving her, there were two guys accusing her of being a traitor. You should take more respo-.."
"Huh?! Y/n-chin I'm so sorry! I'll beat their asses, where are they?"
"I told them to meet me after the meeting."
'Those fuckers.. I'll make sure to teach them a lesson,' Mikey's eyes darkened. You didn't see it because he was hugging you super tight.

"Hey, Mikey," a lilac-haired boy walked to your direction with a girl and a boy behind him. "Takemicchi's here."
"Sorry for calling you all of a sudden, Takemicchi!" Mikey waved to him.

Emma held your hand the whole time. "I'll make sure to tell Shinichiro about Mikey!"
"No, it's okay. He won't let me go out with him anymore if you tell him."
"You can go with me!"

"Why'd you bring your wifey here?" Draken asked Takemichi.
"I-I didn't know it was gonna be like this!"
"Sorry about before Hina-chan. I was threatening you to test Takemichi."
"No, it's okay!"
"Yo, Emma!" Draken called out, looking to your direction.
"Coming," Emma walked towards them with you.
"This is Takemicchi's girlfriend, so be sure to protect her."
"Hi, michi-kun!" You waved to him.
"Oh, h-hello.."
"Hey, lil coward!"

"What do you mean by lil coward?" The short, pink-haired female glared at the other girl.
"He saw me in my underwear and ran away, so he's a lil coward," Emma explained.
"W-what?! Is that why you've been out at night?" You looked at your sister for her to refuse but she only nodded. How disappointing.

"W-what?! No, Hina-chan! You've got this all wrong. I didn't do anything," Takemichi tried defending himself.
"Ah.. so you did something like that?"

...

"I'b sowwy," the boy was kneeling down to apologize with a beaten up face.
"Don't care!" Hina took her bag and walked off.

"Scary. I'm surprised you took a swing with me when you had a girl like that," Emma said to Takemichi.

"But don't get the wrong idea!" She glanced at Draken. "I'm starting to hate him, he doesn't even pay attention to me. All he cares about is Mikey, bikes, Y/n, and getting into fights. I tried to make him jealous, but he only cares for Y/n."

"W-what? I'm so sorry, Emma! You- you should've told me you liked him, I had no intention of- of - of taking him from you," you stuttered. Emma's eyes widened when she saw your tears threatening to fall.

"No, no! It's okay, Y/n. He was just trying to take care of you, right? I care about you more than him, please don't cry!" She took you into a hug and rubbed your head.

'Ah.. so she was trying to make Draken jealous?' Takemichi thought. 'Ugh, I don't understand girl's feelings. Emma seems to care a lot about Y/n, though. And so does Mikey and Draken.'

The blonde male still didn't figure out that Mikey and Emma were siblings.

A lilac haired boy watched Emma trying to calm you down. "Mikey, is that.."
"Yep, that's my sister, Y/n!" He answered. He didn't mind you crying, he was already used to all your mood swings and tears. "I promised her to let her meet you guys. Y/n-chin, come over here! Meet Mitsuya."
"O-ok.."
"Hi," Mitsuya smiled.
"Hello.. you're very handsome."
"O-oh! Tha-.."
"Taka-chan, there you are!"

A tall guy with a royal blue hair color and a scar on his lips came your way and waved to Mitsuya.

"Hey, Hakkai. This is Mikey's sister," Mitsuya gently took your hand to show him. "Y/n, this is Shiba Hakkai. He likes to call me Taka-chan."
"H-...." The male suddenly froze up and it stopped talking.
"Huh? Hakkai, you okay?" Mikey asked him.

The male didn't respond. Instead, his face was turning red as a tomato.

"Oh, gosh! Is he okay, taka-chan?" You gently poked Hakkai on the arm. His face turned an even darker shade of red.
"He's okay, he just gets super nervous by girls. I'm sure he'll warm up to you later on."

"Oi, Mikey!"
"Baji-san, wait up!"

"Oi, Mikey!""Baji-san, wait up!"