𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟭

Blessing y'all with fast updates cuz I love this series 😤 btw I added Taiju for the Love interest cuz everyone kept asking ❤️

Might see him in future chapters too 😁
______________________

"How are you doing?" Your older brother asked.
"Better," you answered.
"I hate them. They're not even taking care of you properly."
"N-no, they're d-doing their best."

He played with your hair. "Come with me, I'll treat you better."
"Izana.. no, you come with me."
He shook his head. "I can't."
"I'm sure they miss you.."
"No, they don't. I ju-.."
"Izana, Y/n's siblings are here. We should go now," Kakucho entered your room.
"Alright, coming. Y/n I have to g-..."
"Why do you keep leaving?"
"..huh?"
"I just want you to stay with me.. with us. Please.."

He gave you an apologetic smile. "Im sorry, little sis. I can't."
"oh.."
"I promise to visit you in any way I can, you know I love you."
"I love you too."
"Stay safe."

。。。

"You like it?" Mitsuya smiled.

He brought you warm food, which you appreciated. You've been starving the whole time you were in here.

"I love it, you're an amazing cook! Who taught you?"
"Thank you, I'm self taught. Taking care of my two little sisters forced me into making better food."
"Wow, you seem very hardworking, Taka-chan. I'm sure your siblings appreciate you a lot."
"Oh, th-thank you. I brought some food for Draken, too. I have to go give it to him, bet he's starving."
"Okay, take care!"
"You too."

。。。

You stared at the ceiling, bored out of your mind. Your body was too weak to move and you had no entertainment so you sat in your room, feeling awful. You quickly looked up when you heard the door opening slowly. A guy with a mask and a Toman uniform entered your room.

"Haru!"
"Y/n," he smiled under his mask and came towards you.
"Are you here to visit Draken? Sorry, I don't know what room he's in."
"What? Why would I visit him?"
"Isn't that why you're here?"
"No, I'm.. here to see you."
"Oh, th-that's nice," you felt your cheeks warming up a little which he noticed. "We haven't spoke in years, you've grown a lot."
"Mhm," he didn't say much. He just kept staring at your pretty eyes.
"M-May I ask why you're wearing that mask?"

That question seemed to have caught him off guard because he quickly looked away. "It's nothing."
"Oh, I'm sorry for asking.. didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." You gently grabbed his hand since he wasn't too far from your bed. "I missed you."
This appeared to put him at ease again. "I.. missed you too."
"Your hair looks amazing, you look great with long hair."
"Oh-.."
"Your eyes look as pretty as ever."
'Damn it, stop giving me so much compliments!'

Even though his mask covered half of his face, he pulled it up a bit more so you don't see his red cheeks. He looked back at you to see you looking at him in awe.

"You're so pretty, Haru."

'Damn.. barely five minutes in and I've already fallen in love again.'

...

Your giggles were heard inside the room. "Haru, you're so cute!"

You've been talking with him for ten minutes. He was kind of awkward talking to you in the beginning, but you encouraged him to talk more about himself. And so he did. He felt comfortable talking to you, seeing your eyes lit up when he mentioned something interesting made him feel nice. Your laughter was so delightful, it made him feel warm inside. But of course he couldn't talk to you forever. He got a call from Mucho, telling him something urgent came up.

"I have to go."
"O-okay! Thank you for visiting me again, I really appreciate it. I'm glad we had a nice chat after a long time."
"Yeah, y-you're welcome."
"Bye bye!"

""Bye bye!"