𝗖𝗵. 𝟰𝟯

You walked hand in hand with your sister

You walked hand in hand with your sister. She held an umbrella with her other hand. It was pouring at the moment, but you didn't mind. You thought it would be a good time to go out for groceries since you both had nothing to do.

As you two approached a park, you saw four guys together. You squinted to see who they were but only saw Kazutora and Takemichi. "Emma, Emma!"

"Hm?"

"Can you go shopping without me? Michi-kun's over there, I haven't talked to him in a while!"

"What? Why do you want to talk with him?"

"He's my friend~," you whined. "Please?"

"Okay, fine! He better take you home after though!"

"Mhm, okay!"

The real reason you wanted to talk with him was because of the vision you had the other day. Mikey died? He killed everyone? You needed to know what happened to your brother. He would never kill anyone. He seems mean and scary at times, but he would never take anyone's life. Right?

...

"Mikey is too strong. No one can really beat him and no one can really confront him. But maybe Toman can!"

"Michi-kun!!" You yelled to gain his attention.

You walked up as fast as you could to him. Unfortunately for you, you stepped on an unevenly-shaped rock, causing you to stumble. As you were about to fall, you felt two arms around your waist. "Y/n?"

You looked up to the person who saved you. "Kazutora-kun! I missed you!"

"Huh?" He blushed.

"What are you doing here?" Baji asked.

"I just happened to see you all together! And I need to talk with Michi-kun."

Takemichi was sitting on the wet ground. You couldn't tell because of the rain, but he was crying before you came. You went up to sit next to him. "Hi, Michi-kun."

"Hi, Y/n-san.."

"I had another vision last night.."
"A vision?" Chifuyu asked, sitting on the other side of Takemichi.
"Mikey.. died in your arms, huh?"
"..So you weren't lying?" Kazutora asked.
"Lying? Why would he be lying?"
"Takemichi said we'll die in the future and Mikey is the cause of it. He killed everyone. I didn't really think he was lying, it's just.. hard to believe everything he said."
"It's true! You came back from the future last night, didn't you? Mikey asked you to kill him, but some other guy did. I didn't see everything, but can you tell me what he said?"

"What.. he said?" Takemichi finally spoke up.

"Yeah.. he said I died in his arms just like how he died in yours," you answered.

"He.. said he kept you safe. He kept you safe all these years. You were doing well until you turned eighteen. You.. you died in the hospital bed.. in his arms."