𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟮

"Long time no see, Takemicchi

"Long time no see, Takemicchi."

Draken was sitting in front of Takemichi in prison. He was on death row right now and Takemichi needed to visit him to save his girlfriend again. His girlfriend that got killed by his best friend right in front of his very own eyes.

"Draken-kun!"
"Hello. I'm Naoto Tachibana," Naoto introduced himself.
"He's the guy who set this visit up for us."
"I see. So why are you here?" Draken asked.
"I didn't know you were on death row because of a murder. What happened, why would you murder someone? What happened to Toman?!"
"I don't regret anything I did and being here is what I deserve. Toman ended up like this because of me. Because I didn't stop that one guy."
"That one guy?"
"Toman used to be much more fun when we were kids. We brawled like crazy, it was like a party everyday. If I could redo my life, I'd still live the same way. I have no regrets."

'Ah, Takemichi smiled. 'Draken still hasn't changed one bit.'
"But.."
"But?"
"If I could redo my life, there's one thing I'd absolutely have to do."
"Huh?"
"I'd kill Kisaki!"
"Huh?! You mean that Kisaki?! Kisaki Tetta?"
"Get the hell out of Tokyo," Draken stood up. "You almost got killed. That's why you came to see me, right? Killing people to Kisaki is like squashing bugs."
"Wait a minute!" Takemichi yelled. "Why is there someone trying to kill me?!
"Kisaki adored Mikey. But before we knew it, that love turned into hatred. Kisaki wants to take everything Mikey holds dear."

。。。

"What the hell?" You got up from your bed. 'What kind of dream was that..? I feel like I just got electrocuted again..'

"Ah, you're awake?" Shinichiro asked.
"Yeah.. where's Mikey?"
"He's in a bathhouse with Draken and some other guy. I told him to take a break, he's been looking over you for a while even though you got back released from the hospital. Miss him?"
"Yeah, I wanted to know where he was. I'm glad Draken's well now."
"I'm glad you're doing well also. You haven't eaten yet so Emma made you some food."

...

The next morning..

Emma left you alone in the kitchen to eat your breakfast comfortably. You saw Mikey walk through the kitchen and before he headed to his room, you called out his name.

"What?"
"U-uh.. can you help me walk back to my room?"
"I'm busy."
"I bet you are, b-but.. I just need a little hel-.."
"Of course you need help! When have you not? You can't do the simplest thing by yourself."

He looked angry. Like super angry that it scared you. "Sorry, I-.."
"Sorry? That's all you say!"

You felt yourself tearing up. What the hell was up with him? You knew he was going through a lot, but why did he have to be so rude and yell at you?

"I-I can do things by.. by myself!"
"Yeah right," he headed to his room.
"You're so mean, damn it! I'm leaving!"
"Whatever," he mumbled. "Shinichiro's gonna get you anyways."

。。。

The sun shun down on you as you moved your sore legs super slow across the sidewalk. Your whole body hurt, but it was better than your brother seeing you cry and thinking you were weak. You wanted to show him you can do things by yourself without any help.

You saw some guys walking together. One of them looked super familiar — oh! It was Takemichi. Next to him was an unfamiliar guy that had yellow and black hair and wore one earring. You didn't have the energy to yell, so you just followed them quietly.

You tried to keep up with them, but you were way too slow and your legs were shaking. Eventually, you fell on your butt. Embarrassed, you quickly got up and looked around to see if anyone saw that. Good thing nobody was there.

You arrived in front of an old arcade place. The guys already got inside before you, so you walked as fast as you could to enter the place without falling.

。。。

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Emma yelled at Mikey.

Emma started yelling around the house when she noticed you were gone. Good thing her older brother was working in his shop right now.

"I don't know!"

"Oh my gosh, what are we gonna do?! She's lost.. did someone kidnap her? Did she go out by herself? She can't even walk on her own without falling! Did something happen, Mikey? You saw her eating breakfast when you walked in the house, right? Tell me where she went!"

"I don't know.."

"Mikey, I swear to god if you're lying to me..! Just-.. I just wanna know what happened!"

"I yelled at her."

"W-what?"

"I made her cry. Called her weak. She said she was gonna leave by herself to prove me wrong."

"...WHAT?!"

".. I thought Shin was home. He always calms her down when she cried but I was wrong. I have to apologize to her."

"Of course you do!! This is all your fault, we have to find her before Shin gets home!"