𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟵

"Mikey has completely changed

"Mikey has completely changed. Toman changed because of Mikey."

"That can't be.. someone must've been behind all this! Wasn't Kisaki the one pulling the strings?"

"While Kisaki was holding you captive, Pah-chin and Peh-yan were killed too. Mikey ordered it, of course. And Mitsuya went missing several months ago, Mikey started purging the old members of Toman. He doesn't even trust his friends anymore. He's gone completely evil."

"..."

"I'm one of the people that made him change. His sibling's deaths also made a big impact in his life. Mikey is a real dangerous guy right now, though. I want to talk to him face to face, tell him he's gotta get away from those guys."

"Which guys?"

"Kisaki's violence. Money from the Black Dragons. If nothing is done about those two things, Mikey won't be able to regain himself. Help me out, Takemichi. I want to.. save Sano Manjiro!"

。。。

"Damn," you slowly got up, yawning. "These dreams are getting annoying."

'Mikey is a real dangerous guy.'

"No he isn't, my brother is the sweetest guy!"

"Be quite," Emma groaned and turned around to the other side of the bed. She fell asleep in your room after you two watched a real boring movie last night.
"Sorry," you whispered.

"Emma!" Mikey barged in your room. "Why are you sleeping with Y/n, huh? I want food!"
"Great," Emma sighed as she slowly got up from the bed. "Why am I always the one making all the meals?"
"I can make it, Emma!" You went to walk out of the door. "You sleep, okay? I'll wake you up to a delicious breakfast!"
"You don't know how to cook though.."
"Yes, I do. I've been practicing since you guys have been going out, grandpa loves my cooking."
"So that's where all the ingredients went.."

。。。

"Hurry up~!" Mikey whined.
"Okay, stop rushing me," you answered.

Finally, you put all the dishes you prepared on the table. Mikey's eyes lit up, his mood changing from his tired one to a bright and cheerful one.

"I'll go wake up Emma, call grandpa and Shin," you told him.
"Okay~"

...

"Thish food better than what Emma makesh," Mikey stated with his mouth full of food.
"Ugh, you never appreciate what I do!"
"Everything you do, Y/n does better."
"That's so mean, Mikey!" You yelled. "She's amazing at everything she does. She makes food for you everyday, don't talk to her like that."

Shocked at how you were defending Emma, he mumbled a small apology.

"Of course," Emma smiled. "At least someone appreciates my work."
"Thank you for the food," Shinichiro said and stroked your head. "Tastes good, you should cook more often. It's a shame only grandpa got to try your food."
"Yeah!" Mikey exclaimed. "Why don't you cook for us more often?"

Flashback..

"Go lay down, I won't let you in the kitchen. It's too dangerous."

"Y/n-chin, you can't go in the kitchen!"

"You're going to hurt yourself, Y/n.."

"Just go relax. I'll make the food for you."

"I don't need help cooking."

"Shinichiro said you're gonna burn yourself if you go in the kitchen!"

"This is the sixth time this week! You can't go in the kitchen, okay?"

End of flashback..

"I just thought you wouldn't like my food," you let out a nervous laugh.

。。。

"I'm going to hang out with Yuzuha today!" You told your siblings.

"..."
"..."
"..."

"Why are you guys quite?"

"..."

"HEY!!" You yelled, finally gaining their attention. "I'm going to hang out with the Shiba siblings!"

"Stay safe," Emma went back to watching the TV.
"Have fun," Shinichiro said.
"Do you need a ride?" Mikey asked.

'They're actually letting me go? Nice, haha!'

"I don't need a ride, they said they'll be outside the house in a minute."

'Wow. So they actually trust me to go out now? That means I can go see Izana. Oh, I miss him so much~! Good thing they believed my lie, the siblings are gonna come in an hour or two. I'll go visit big brother until they come.'

You went out of the house and stood where your siblings couldn't hear or see you. You took your phone out and called your brother.

...

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Who is it now?" Izana sighed. He was in a gang meeting right now. When he saw your contact name, he quickly shouted, "meeting's over!"

"Huh?" Kakucho looked over to him, smiling at his phone and getting out of his seat to go outside.

"What the?"
"He didn't even finish what he was saying."
"Who the hell was calling him?"
"Someone important that he had to cancel the meeting."

"Izana!" Your cheerful voice was heard through the phone.
"Y/n.. why are you calling?"
"W-well.. can we hang out?"
"..."
"No?"
"Why are they letting you out when you're sick? Are they stupid? They're dumb to thin-.."
"I'm not sick! Plus, my friends are going to pick me up in two hours but I told them they're picking me up right now. I lied to them to hang out with you, so.. p-please-.."

There it was again. Your tears started to come out. You were too scared, you hated lying to your siblings and if Izana didn't pick you up, you'd be in trouble.

"You lied for me?" He smiled.
"Y-yes.."
"Don't cry, I'll pick you up."
"How did you know I was gonna cry?"
"It's easy to tell, you've been like this since we were kids."
"Oh," you blushed in embarrassment.
"I'm coming."