𝗖𝗵. 𝟯𝟬

"I am in love with you!"

"But you know we can't be together!"

"It doesn't matter, I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine. Just kiss me already!"

"Ew," you mumbled. "I usually skip these parts."

You were watching a movie with Shinichiro and your grandpa since you all had nothing else to do.

"Oh, that reminds me!" You looked up at your older brother.
"Hm?"
"You have a date today!"
"Yeah, funny.."
"No, I-I'm serious. I set up a date for you with this nice woman I met."
"......."
"Cuz y'know, you need a girlfriend. You're getting old and-.. or are you into men? I don't know how to set up a date for you with men."
"I'm not into men," he sighed. "But are you serious? Why didn't you tell me before?"
"I forgot."

"It's in like an hour, you should get ready."
"Huh? WHAT?!"
"If you don't wanna be late, then go get ready big bro!"
"UGH," he groaned as he quickly got up to go to his room. "My dumbass really thought I could actually relax today."
Your grandpa let out an annoyed groan. "Be quite! Why are you kids so loud?"
"Sorry."

...

"Can I come with you?" You asked Shinichiro as you watched him get ready to leave.
"No, Y/n. This is a date, people don't bring their little siblings to a date."
"Oh.. can I go out then? It's super boring in the house."
"Come back quickly. If I'm back home before you are, I'll ground you."
"O-okay! Thank you, big bro! Also, her name is Mayumi, don't embarrass yourself!"
"Got it!"

"I'll go now too, grandpa!"
"If you're going out, then buy groceries too."
"Oh.. okay, then."

。。。

Shinichiro let out a heavy sigh as he watched the people outside. He sat on the cafe table near the window. 'I appreciate the effort, Y/n, but I'm just going to get rejected again..'

"H-hello!" A feminine voice disrupted his negative thoughts. "Are you.. Sano Shinichiro?"

A pretty girl with green eyes and light brown hair stood in front of him. He felt his cheeks turn a little red at how gorgeous she looked. "Y-yes.."

"Why are you stuttering?!" A small figure of you was sitting on his shoulder. "Women like confident men, big bro!"

"I-I mean yes, I'm Shinichiro. Have a seat please."
"Oh," the girl smiled and sat on the chair in front of him. "It's nice to meet you, Sano-kun. You can call me Mayumi."
"You should've pulled the chair for her!" You yelled in his ear. "That's so unmanly of you!"
'Am I hallucinating? Why is there a chibi Y/n sitting on my shoulder?'
"Focus on the date!"
"It's nice to meet you too, you may call me Shinichiro."
"Your sister is so cute, Shinichiro-kun. She asked me if I wanted to have a date with her brother and that you were really nice."