𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟵

You giggled as you hit the rocks softly with your shoes

You giggled as you hit the rocks softly with your shoes. Your brother watched you with a dainty smile on his face while he held your arm. He loved seeing you in a good mood, it always made him feel better. He wasn't in the best mood right now. His best friend, Pah, got arrested. Seeing you smile made him instantly feel better.

"Y/n-chin's in a good mood, huh?"
"Mhm! Where are we going, Mikey?"
"I'm going to visit Takemicchi."
"Oh, Michi-kun! How is he doing?"
"He's good, I guess."
"Huh.. are you okay, Mikey? You don't seem to be in a good mood."
"I'm fine, sis. I'm glad you're able to walk and go outside now. Finally not cramped up into the house for years, huh?"
"Mhm.. I can finally walk outside with Mikey."
"Hehe, you're so cute."

You two continued walking until you got in front of a house. You saw Draken standing in front of the house while Takemichi was standing at the door panicking.

"The hell are you doing here?" Mikey asked Draken.
"More like.. what the hell are you doing here?" Draken glared at him.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" Takemichi's friends were watching from afar. "Mikey-kun's here!" "Shit, he got the worst timing." "This is about to get real messy."

"I came to visit Takemicchi with Y/n," Mikey answered him.
"Well so did I!" Draken yelled.
"Uh.. d-did you two get into a fight?" You asked.
"No."
"Yes."
"Don't worry about it, sis. Just sit over there, I don't want this giraffe to touch you."
"The hell did you say? Why would I touch her, weirdo?!"

You went to sit in the corner and watch the two boys fight.

"Takemicchi's my pal, he's got nothing to do with you."
"Huh? Takemicchi's my pal. Right, Takemicchi?"

"Meow~"

You heard a voice of a cat next to you. You looked around and saw the cat rubbing its head on your thigh. "Meow.." "Hello, kitty," you picked it up and sat it on your lap. You were busy petting the cat when you heard a bike get thrown. "What the.."

"MIKEY-KUN?!" Takemichi yelled. "That's my precious bike, Hayate!"
"Poor boy," you mumbled.
"You wanna start something?" Draken picked up a bat. "I'll finish it!"

Takemichi watched in horror as he saw all of his stuff get thrown. "Mikey-kun! I got that at the first festival my dad took me to!" "That's my skateboard I got with my allowance!"

"Poor Takemichi."
"What a disaster."
"Just have to wait for this to end. Rest in piece."

"You wanna finish this here?" Mikey asked.
"Bring it on."
"Not so fast," Takemichi stood up. "Stop right there, you bastards!"
"You go, Michi-kun!" You cheered for him. "Stop those idiots from fighting."
"You've taken my precious memories and trashed them around."
"..when did that happen?" Draken asked.

"Don't fuck with me!" He tried punching Mikey, but he missed several times and fell into a bunch of garbage bags.
"Oh no!" You stopped petting the cat.
"Meow..!"
"You okay, Takemichi?" Mikey asked.
"SHUT UP!" He stood up. "You don't give a shit about my memories, do you?!"
"Hey man chill," Draken told him.
"Chill?! You two are the ones destroying everything!"
"TAKEMICHI!" Akkun ran to him and held him back. "Don't do it, Takemichi! What are you, suicidal?"

"Do you even care about the people around you?!"
"Aw.. I feel so bad for him," you told the cat.
"Sorry dude," Draken apologized. "Didn't mean to hurt you or anything."
"You're fighting because.. you don't care, do you? You two don't realize how much pain you're causing to the people around you when you fight! It's not just your problem, it's gonna tear everyone in Toman apart! I don't want that, I don't wanna see that!" He started wiping the tears off his face. "You two are too selfish.. I thought you were cooler than this."
'Mhm!' You hummed. 'He's right.'

"Takemichi," your brother spoke up.
"Shut up, I don't wanna hear it!"
"Listen, this whole time.. there's been poop in your hair."
...
...
...
"HUH??! EW WHAT THE FUCK!?"
"Gross, Takemichi!" Draken laughed.
"Why didn't you tell me before??"
"You were so serious, even with poop stuck in your hair! Cmon sis, Ken-chin! The shit is gonna get us!"

Your brother picked you up and ran with Draken while you just stared in disbelief. Takemichi had shit on his hair, they ruined his precious stuff, and didn't even bother helping him out! And worse of all — you were too weak and slow to react to Mikey picking you up, so the cat got left behind. Now you were mad.. so mad you started tearing up.

。。。

"AHH!!" You cried and started hitting your brother as hard as you can. Your hardest punch was way too soft. "Mean! You're so mean!!"

"I-I'm sorry sis," Mikey tried comforting you. "I apologized to Takemicchi, okay? I'll ask Chifuyu if he can let Peke J play with you."

'At least someone felt bad for me,' Takemichi sighed. Draken laid down the ground and watched you hit your brother softly. 'Cute.'
"I'm gonna.. gonna tell Shin on y-you," you sniffled.
"That's not necessary.."
"It is!"

"Takemichi-kun!" A feminine voice shouted, catching your attention.
"Hina?" Takemichi got up to greet her.
"I'm here too," Emma said.
"Emma, Emma!" You waved to her. She noticed you and waved back.
"Are you free on August 3rd?" Hina asked her boyfriend.
"She wants to ask you out to the festival!"
"Oh, sure I'll go with you."
"I told you he'd say yes. He's your boyfriend, remember?"

"Yo, Emma!" Draken greeted her.
"Huh.. HUH? You two made up?" Emma asked. You watched Mikey bounce with the soccer ball on his head.
'I wanna do that too.'
"You guys were at each other's throats!"
"We were?"
"I dunno."
"I was so worried! Ugh whatever.. I'm gonna go sit down with Y/n."

"Hi, sis!" You waved to her again as she came towards you.
"Hi sweetie," she patted your head. "How was your day?"
"My day was bad!"
"Oh? What happened?" She sat next to you.
"Mikey bullied Michi-kun, threw his stuff around with Draken, and he didn't let me hang out with the homeless cat that I found, it's probably all lonely and hungry now. He wouldn't even apologize if I hadn't told him!"

"Oh.. really?" She glared at the peach-haired boy that stopped playing with the ball and was watching you snitch on him.
"It's not even that bad!"
"It's okay Y/n. To punish him, I won't let him eat any dorayaki tomorrow."
"Yay!"
"HUH??"

""Yay!""HUH??"