𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟮

Mikey got up and glanced around

Mikey got up and glanced around. He spotted Kiyomasa and walked towards him. "Are you the one who organized this fighting ring?"

"Y-yes!" He answered to which Mikey gave him his infamous kick right on his face. He gave him a few more hard punches. "Who the fuck are you?" He glared at him.

THUD

Kiyomasa fell down on the floor, his face completely beaten up.

"Now, then! Shall we go home, Kenchin-.." Mikey gave Draken a smile but his eyes widened, seeing you being held by Draken. "Y/n-chin, sorry for letting you go! You had to see me beating this punk, huh? Ken-chin let go of my sister!"
"It's your fault for letting her go!" Draken argued back. "You know she can't stand on her own without assistance." He said the last part quietly so the crowd doesn't hear him.

'Ah, so she's his sister?' Takemichi thought, getting up from the ground. 'I'll ask Naoto about her next time.'

"Well now I get to hold her," he gave a childish glare at Draken.

The crowd was still watching them. "Mikey has a sister?"
"Dude, she's hella pretty!"
"Why does Mikey keep holding her though?"
"Protective brother, I guess?"
"What if other gangs find out about her? They'll try to use her as an advantage."
"Hah, they better watch out! The invincible Mikey will beat their asses."

"Underground fights are stupid," Mikey walked away from the fight. "Let's go, sis. See ya later, Takemicchi!"
"Don't do anything that ruins Toman's reputation," Draken told the crowd. "You guys don't stand there dreaming. Go away!"

。。。

You were walking home with the two blonde guys. You were so tired, you weren't allowed to walk this much so you weren't used to it.

"Y/n-chin, what did you think of me? Did you see me fight? I looked so cool, didn't I?!" Mikey exclaimed.
"Yeah, you were pretty strong.. for a shortie," you laughed.
"Hmph, whatever.."

Mikey could've said something back, but obviously he wouldn't. You're sensitive about that type of stuff and he hated seeing you upset.

。。。

"We're home~!" Mikey announced.

Mikey took off his shoes to wear his comfortable sandals. He heard loud footsteps coming your way.

"MIKEY!" A masculine voice yelled. It was your older brother. "Where the hell did you take Y/n? What happened? Are you okay, Y/n?" He took your face in his hands, checking if you were injured.
"I'm okay, I went to see brother's gang."

...

"Huh?! You even showed her Toman? The hell are you thinking, Mikey!"
"Sorry~ she was just curious, you know? And one of my members tried ruining Toman's reputation by putting a stupid underground fight, so I had to stop it immediately."

Shinichiro wasn't like this. He was super nice and caring to his siblings, but when it came to you he was strict. If you didn't get enough rest, he'll lecture you. If you didn't eat well, he'll get mad at you. If you didn't take your medications, he'll yell at you. All in the most loving way possible, of course. He doesn't want anything happening to you.

"Keep Emma with her next time. I don't want her getting too involved with your gang."
"Okay!"
"Come on, Y/n. Let's head back to bed, 'k?"
"Okay, shin."

。。。

"Y/n-chin~"

"Yes, Mikey? Why did you follow me into my room?"

"I wanted to talk with my lovely sister. I'm bored!"

"I'm sleepy and tired though. Go hang with Emma."

"No. She's boring to hang out with. All she talks about is having a crush on Draken!"

"Well Draken is pretty handsome."

"Hmph! No he isn't."

"He looked cool when he kicked that Kiyomasa guy."

"I looked cool too, right? I punched and kicked him super hard!"

"Of course you did. So are you the leader of the gang? Oh, wait. How many members are there?"

"We have approximately a hundred members and five founding mem-.. oh! Y/n-chin, I should take you to meet my childhood friends. They're the founding members of Toman."

"Childhood friends? Like.. Baji-san?"

"Ah, yeah. You still.. remember him?"

"Yeah, I do. I miss the others, too. Haruchiyo and Senju. I wish I could see them again one day. I liked talking to Haru, he was super cute."

Unknown to you, that boy was in Toman too.

"Mmh.. I'll take you to see my gang soon, okay? I'll make sure Emma is there too since I don't want anything happening to you. You'll be good friends with the members."

"F-friends?"

Ah, yes. Friends. You didn't have any at all. You rarely went out and because of that, you never had any friends. You were homeschooled, too. It was frustrating to stay home for so long but you never bothered your siblings or grandpa to help you go outside. They've already done plenty for you.

"Yeah, I'm definitely sure they'll like you."

"Th-thank you, Mikey.."

"Hm? Of course! You're my sister after all. I'll do anything for you ♡"

 I'll do anything for you ♡"