𝗖𝗵. 𝟰𝟴

"How disappointing! You're telling me that these guys are the top right now?" Izana exclaimed, wiping the blood off his face

'Kurokawa Izana! This guy is a monster..'

"Izana!" Kakucho shouted to his leader. "It's already 10 pm. Looks like Toman ain't gonna show up."

"Huh, I see.." Izana's lips turned into a small frown.

"Rindou and I have dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley," Shion spoke up. "Mucho dealt with the first division. Ran and his men took down Kazutora and Baji. As for Mikey and Draken... the plan Kisaki made to take them down failed. Guess we gotta handle them tonight.. if they show up."

"Beside Mikey and Draken, the rest of Toman is pretty done for," Hanma smirked.

"Don't underestimate the Toman leaders," Mucho spoke up. "They can take down most of Tenjiku.. it's going to be a tough battle since Kisaki's plan failed."

"Toman is a pretty useless team without Mikey, huh?" Shion grinned.
"No one is coming either, what a boring bunch," Mochi's lips curled up into a mischievous smile.
"No... that guy will definitely come," Kisaki spoke up. "He'll convince Mikey to show up."
"..What do you mean?" Izana asked.

Kisaki put his finger to his lip, indicating that there is a bunch of outside noise behind their talking. Everyone stood quite. All eyes widened as soon as they heard motorcycle noises. The one noise that certainly disturbed them was Mikey's cb250t.

"Don't tell me.."

"Are you serious?"

"Toman has arrived."

"Everyone gather around!" Draken's booming voice shouted.

"You showed up.. Manjiro.."

。。。

You laid down on the hospital bed, sighing out of boredom. If only you hadn't fainted while giving blood. The doctor said that your body was weak and your blood pressure was low, so it wasn't a surprise that you fainted.

After hearing that Emma was okay, you had stopped worrying so much over the vision you had. 'Everything is okay.. so why do I keep having these visions? They're fake, aren't they..?' That's exactly what you thought. The past visions you had were true, but you weren't sure about the future ones. The vision that you had of Baji dying and Kazutora going to jail.. that never happened. 'Only some of them are true.' And now you had second guesses about all the things you've seen. But you decided to forget about it. Emma was okay, there was no need to worry anymore.

You've been eating a bunch of popsicles that the doctor gave you and watching boring TV shows while you waited for someone to walk into the door and cure your boredom.

Your eyes slowly closed for a brief moment. You felt a sudden tingle around your body, like something was gently shocking you. Then an unexpected vision rushed through your head.