𝗖𝗵. 𝟰𝟭

f/f = favorite food

f/f = favorite food

You held onto Kakucho's hand as you ate your snack. He was talking to the Haitani brothers. He held your hand so delicately, making sure he didn't hurt you.

An annoyed Izana made his way to the four of you and took your hand away from Kakucho. "C'mon, let's go."

"No, I was going to the roller coaster with Rindou-kun!" You protested.
"Fine," he scoffed. "Let's go then."

You giggled, taking Rindou's hand with your unoccupied hand. He tried not to blush at the sudden skinship. He didn't know why, but he was awfully shy around you. You were so gorgeous he felt his heart beat so fast every time he glanced at you.

...

The rollercoaster had a three-row seat. Rindou got in first and helped you next. You sat between Rindou and Izana. It was a pretty weird thing, right? Riding the rollercoaster with Izana and Rindou.

You buckled up before the rollercoaster started moving.

"So, Kucho.. wanna tell me why you kept staring at the leader's sister?" Ran leaned against the wall. They both had a good view of you and the other two riding the rollercoaster.

"I wasn't," Kakucho responded.
"She's pretty, isn't she?"
"..."
"You can find people attractive," Ran scoffed. "There's no need to be shy about it."

To Kakucho, there wasn't even a word to describe your beauty. 'Pretty' wasn't even close.

"AHHH!!" You screamed, holding onto Rindou's arm. He was trying not to scream as well, so he just shut his eyes tightly. Izana felt his stomach drop. Not because of the rollercoaster, but because you held onto Rindou instead of him.

You felt your hair flowing in the air. You looked like you woke up with terrible bed hair. Izana pulled you towards him so you can hold onto him instead. Then, the ride finally stopped. You let out a big sigh of relief, your shaking hands holding your brother's. He helped you out of the ride. Your face looked like you wanted to throw up. And you really did. You felt the snack you ate earlier rushing towards the top of your throat.

"..Are you okay?" Rindou asked.
"I-I have to throw up!" You shouted.

Fortunately, the restrooms were right across from the rollercoaster so you rushed there as fast as your legs took you.

"She okay?" Kakucho watched you hurry to the bathroom.
"She needed to throw up," Rindou answered. "I told you to buy her snacks after trying out all the rides, big bro.."
"Can't blame me, she was hungry," Ran responded with a smug grin.

...

After trying more rides with the rest of the group, you all sat on a boat together. You guessed the boat was automatic since it was moving by itself with no human support.

You were so worn out. Walking around, trying different rides you've never been on, and screaming at the top of your lungs had you tired. It was so much fun, though. You were giggling and laughing with the Haitani brothers the whole time as you held onto your brother's hand. Your cheeks almost hurt from smiling too much, which you didn't mind. Rindou was very gentle with you while Ran kept teasing you, ignoring the scary glares Izana sent his way.

And now you were all relaxed on the boat. It drove around the big water area, giving you guys a nice view of the scenery. There were lots of nice flowers, but they would look better at night with the small lights turned on. Nevertheless, you still enjoyed it.

Kakucho didn't know what it was, but you looked so gorgeous. With the flowers behind you, it was like you were a goddess. Was he falling in love? No. His eyebrows furrowed at the thought of it, quickly shaking off the feeling. It wouldn't be very mature to fall in love with your childhood friend's sister. Someone who he didn't even have a chance to be with. But... a one-sided crush was okay, right?

Once you all got out of the boat, you checked the your phone for the time. It was already 3 pm. You were surprised at how much time have passed. Time really does pass quickly when you're having fun. You tugged on your brother's sleeve to get his attention.

"What is it?" He asked.
"I should go home now, it's already three!" You exclaimed.
"Ah.. just spend a little more time. I'll buy you f/f, okay?"
"No, I'm okay. Plus, I'm already tired."
"...Alright, fine."

...

You waved goodbye to the group and left the amusement park, hand in hand with your brother. "Do you want me to drive you home?"
"No, no. I can walk home."

You suddenly engulfed him in a tight hug. "Thank you for today, big bro."

He smiled and hugged back. "We'll be doing more of this, okay?"

"Oh, really?! Y-you promise?" You looked up at him with excited eyes. Those bright eyes that were gone a day ago were back. And he was the cause of it.

Izana cupped your face in his hands. "Of course. I promise. I'll take you anywhere you want." He gave you a loving kiss on your forehead.

You looked at the genuine smile plastered on his face. The smile he only showed to you. "You should smile like this more, Izana.."

"I will, only if you promise you'll be on my side."
"I'm always on your side. And I always will be. You're my favorite, okay?"
He took you in for a hug again. "I know.."
"You're acting like you won't see me again," you giggled.

It was quite for a few seconds before he let go of you. "I love you, little sis. Stay strong for me, okay?"

"I will.. I'll try my best for you."

"Take this before you go," he handed you a bunch of photos. It was from when you went to the photo booth with him and the others. The ones he gave you had the Haitani brothers, Kakucho, and you in it. There were only two photo cards that included only you and your brother, so he took one and gave you the other.

"Wow! I'll make sure to keep these somewhere safe!"

And so will your brother. He'll keep it somewhere safe until he has more photos of you two. You never know, maybe he'll make an album out of all the pictures one day.

 You never know, maybe he'll make an album out of all the pictures one day