𝗖𝗵. 𝟯𝟵

(h/c) = hair color(e/c) = eye color

(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color

You walked through the street, looking at all the happy children, busy workers, and loud teenagers having fun. The sun was unusually hot today. It made you sweat a little. You didn't know where your legs took you, but you were hoping to run into someone you knew.

Then, an idea popped into your head. "I should call Izana!" You haven't visited him in a while and you honestly missed him a lot. It was hard not to talk about him to your siblings, he was amazing. All you've ever wanted was him to join your family. 'We could have big family dinners every night,' you thought. Just imagining all your siblings spending time together, living under the same roof, and eating at the same table made you happy, completely forgetting that you acted super ungrateful to them the other night without even apologizing.

And that was your biggest dream, to have all your siblings together. But it was hard since Izana didn't like the idea of even calling them 'siblings' when they're not the same blood as him. Except you, of course. He loved you. Blood related or not.

"Did you even understand the whole point of my speech? Stop smoking around me."
"Yeah, yeah, I heard you. But who's gonna stop me?"
"Don't be surprised when your lungs fail you."

Distracted by your thoughts, you bumped into a tall figure. You smelled smoke around you, causing you to cough a little. The person you ran into looked down at you, his eyes softening a little when he realized who bumped into him.

"Hey, pretty girl."

You looked up to see the guy from when you visited the Valhalla hideout. "..Henmi?"

"Not even close.. It's Hanma," he corrected you with a grin.

"Oh, sorry."

You looked at the short guy next to him. He had sport glasses on and blonde hair. He didn't look too happy to see that some girl interrupted his speech to Hanma. Your eyes widened when you realized he's the one you kept seeing in your dreams. 'It's Kisaki!'

Kisaki's eyebrows furrowed the more you kept looking at him. Then, he realized. Pretty girl, h/c hair, e/c eyes. You're Mikey's sister, the girl Hanma keeps talking about to him.

"Where you headed?" Hanma asked, blowing more smoke into the air.
"Izana..." you mumbled.
"Hm? You know him?"
"He's my brother."

Now, both of them were confused. You were Mikey's sister, not Izana's. Why are you calling Izana your brother?

"Mikey's your brother," Kisaki scoffed. "Have you gone mad?"